Chapter Two

Here it was the first day of senior year. I was really nervous yet excited at the same time. My summer was really boring because Sarah went with her family to New York in the States. I was really happy for her yet I missed her dearly. Today I would be able to see her again and be taken away from this bummer summer. I hadn't realized I had zoned out until I saw my mother Anne screaming my name and shaking her hand in my face.

'Are you alright dear?' she asks her putting both of her hands back on my coffee cup.

'Yeah mum I'm fine sorry. I'm just really excited for school today.' I explained to her.

'Good.' She responds to me with her warm smile.

'Where's dad?' I question her.

'He had work early this morning.' She states taking a sip of her coffee.

'Oh alright. Well I've got to go or I'll be late. Bye Mum.' I say kissing her cheek.

'Bye sweetheart. Have a wonderful first day' She says back as I walk out of the door to meet the cool crisp London air.

I continue my journey to school on foot and hope and pray that today won't be a bad first day like the others. As I reach the building I can see Sarah entering through the door and I run to catch up.

'Sarah!' I shout going through the door. She turns around and a smile spreads on her face. She opens her arms and I sprint to her. Being welcomed by her warmth.

'Harry! How are you?'

'Im good Sarah, how are you?'

'I'm fine' She says as we release our embrace.

'So how was your summer?' She asks.

'Boring I missed you so much. I had nothing to do the entire time. I'm glad your back.' I say in response to her question.

'Me too.' She states.

''So how was your summer?" I ask as her as we start to walk.

'Fine actually. I have some news though.' I nod at her to continue.

'I got a boyfriend!' She shouts. Before I could ask who, Louis Tomlinson one of Matt's best friends walks up to us and wraps his arm around Sarah's waist.

'Hey Babe' she says in her ear. At that my eyebrows pulled together in confusion. She's always said she hated bad boys. Yet now she's dating one? It doesn't make sense.

'How did this happen?' I question.

'Why don't you just mind your own business' Louis replies.

'I'm sorry but I dont believe I was talking to you.' I snap back. Sarah just stands there and looks at me.

'I'll see you later.' She says and Louis pulls her away.

What just happend?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!! If you could just leave a little comment saying something or just leave a '.' so I know at least one person is reading this. Thanks.