Chapter One

Ah, a warm Saturday night at Gumball's palace. The pink prince had still been expecting more people to show up. After all, he was raised to be welcoming.

Marshall slouched lazily on the baby pink couch, ignoring the swooning girls behind him. He never cared for girls. They were just there, and he minded his own business anyway.

"Of course, I don't care for physical education. It's not like, ya know, I plan to ever be a gym teacher," Finn chuckled with Gumball, as the half empty soda bottle rested in between the crook of his fingers. His hair was slightly messy due to how rough the night was already going.

The vampire lounging against the couch sighed in annoyance as he heard the dumb blonde behind him conversing with his crush. A low groan escaped his lips as he fought the urge to get up and talk to Gumball. The yandere hated when others would talk to the pink prince.

Don't go over there. You'll just make a damn fool of yourself.

Marshall, being the sly boy he was, lifted himself off of the couch. Half drunk, he hovered over to Finn and Gumball. His gut felt sour once he noticed Gumball's eyes shift onto his own.

Oh shit. He's so... pink.

Marshall had fallen into a short trance while he stared right back. There was an awkward silence.

"Why, hello there, Marshmallow! How's my favorite guy doing this fine evening?" Gumball spoke suddenly, knocking Marshall back into reality. The pink prince was obviously nervous as well, but a lot happier. How was he so brave?

The vampire swiftly placed both feet onto the ground, before shoving his hands in his pockets and clearing his throat. He swore he could see Finn giving him the evil eye.

"Uh, heh, I'm okay. I just thought I'd show up, because we all know it's never a party without me," He smiled cheekily, glaring at Finn darkly in the process.

Gumball smiled warmly at Marshall Lee, inching a bit closer to him. "True, dude," Gumball replied casually, as Marshall leaned against the wall.

Finn, on the other hand, was obviously way too busy giving Gumball googly eyes. This was noticed by Marshall. Not only could the blood-sucker see it, but he could sense it. Always. None of this was knew.

"Okay, that's enough now. I'm gonna go into the kitchen or something." Marshall sighed and staggered into the large kitchen, opening the fridge in hopes of finding something that could take Finn's entire existence off of his mind. Grabbing an unopened bottle of pink vodka, Marshall sensed something else.

Flirting.

Why the fuck is Finn flirting with MY man?

The vodka was almost halfway gone before the vampire was then startled by something pink and bubbly. He stood
up straighter and looked down awkwardly.

"Hey, buckaroo. Are you feeling alright, sir?" Gumball seemed hesitant with this, as he awkwardly stood next to the other boy.

"Ahh, no reason to be polite with me. I'm just a catastrophe. Trust me, I don't deserve that aha. Just relax around me, G man." Marshall swore he'd told Gumball this before.

Gumball's face darkened and the room became a bit louder as Fire Prince turned the music up a tad. Gumball reacted by batting his eyes, his long lashes visible.

Gumball sighed. "Hey, you deserve nothing but good. You're my best friend, I want you to be happy." Gumball sat up swiftly onto the pink marble counter and barely swung his legs back and forth, eyeing Marshall in the process.

Marshall brushed that off of his shoulders. "Nah, it's all just bullsh-"

Marshall was interrupted by the sound of someone dropping a wine glass. Gumball nearly fell off of the counter, but Marshall came over quickly enough to make sure he didn't.

The glass had shattered all over the marble floor once Gumball and Marshall Lee walked into the living room.

"Geez, are you okay?" Gumball placed his hand on Finn's shoulder, looking into his eyes.

Finn dropped that goddamn wine glass on purpose. Fucking party pooper.

"Yeah! I'm amazing." Finn stated, glaring sassily at Marshall Lee. The vampire felt his blood boil and his heart thump against his chest.

"Okay, good. I'll clean it for you." Gumball walked into the kitchen to grab the broom. Marshall did not enjoy being stuck with Finn. Not even for a few seconds.

"No, no. I'll clean this shit up," Marshall growled under his breath, licking his dry lips before Gumball handed the broom to Marshall.

After Marshall swept the mess up, he stood back up and snarled in Finn's face. "Quit. Fucking. With. My. Boy. He's mine."

Finn scoffed and backed away one step, looking down in shame. Gumball heard this from a few feet away, and with that, left an even pinker prince.