Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Justin's Pov)

I was walking to go get drinks for my friends and I, when I bumped into a girl. Our eyes met, she was so beautiful, I'd never seen a girl like her before! "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." I cut her off " no no, it's good it's not your fault" she smiled "Hi, I'm Nicole" "And I'm Justin, Pretty sure you know that" she blushed! I swear I think it was love at first sight, she was different from all the other girls, but I was dating Selena, I love her too! But we can be friends, nothing wrong with that!- I thought.. " let me introduce you to my friends" I said as she walked with me "ok"

(Nicole's POV)

We started walking towards a group of guys, I seriously couldn't believe that I was next to Justin Bieber, my stomach was doing backflips! "This is Kahlil, Za, Fredo, Ryan, and Chaz

Chapter 5

(Nicole's POV)

I Said "Hi" to all of them, and shook their hands, and we all started talking about me being a model and all of them, we got to know each other, then all of a sudden a girl came up to Justin, pushed me out the way and said "Hey Baby" they made out for like 5 mins while I talked to the other guys, then she turned around and interrupted Za, Za's girlfriend and my conversation! She looked at me and stared me right in the eyes it was Selena Gomez, she was giving me dirty looks, and Za rolled his eyes!

Justin Was Just Standing there ignoring her talking to Ryan. Then Selena said "Justin's Mine And If You Even Try Anything, ohh wait he wouldn't want an ugly slut like you anyways" I was about to go off on that Bitch When Za pulled my arm and turned me around and said "ignore her she's a bitch" I did what he said and ignored her! "Do You Want To Go Get In The Pool" I heard someone say, I turned around and it was Ryan.

"Yeah... sure.. Let me go put on my bikini" I said! I walked in the bathroom and changed, as I walked out so many guys started staring, I felt so uncomfortable! I walked back over to the guys and and Justin started staring at my body, and biting his lip, checking every inch of my body out! "My Face Is Up Here" I said snapping my fingers in front of his face, he looked up and blushed, I looked over and saw a pissed off Selena, and I smirked and winked and walked over to the pool!

(Nicole's POV)

As I was walking over to the pool I felt so many eyes burning on me, I just smirked. I jumped in the pool, when I swam back to the top I saw Za, justin, Fredo, Ryan, Khalil, and last Selena just standing there. "Are you guys gonna get in, or just stand there" I asked! About that time they all jumped in! But Selena being the bitch she is kept on complaining!

She is so annoying and I just met her ! "I'm gonna go find Khloe, and talk to some other people" I said while getting out of the pool! "Wait" justin yelled "give me your number, your really cool, we can at least be friends, and sorry about her" he said, I smiled and nodded! We exchanged numbers and then I went to find khloe, we left and when we got back to her house I went and took a long hot bath, and went to sleep!