Next Life

5 years later..

Shownu: Yahh, stop it already, you have watch for so many times. They're not even that handsome. That's all just a plastic.

You: I don't care. My oppa is natural beauty, they didn't do plastic surgery.

Shownu: Where did you know that? Did he tell you?😂

You: He didn't tell me but, it has been stated from the company that he didn't had a surgery.

Shownu: You work so hard just to know one thing about your "oppa" but you're so lazy to even read the first page of your textbook.

You: stop it!! I want to watch a video!!.

Shownu: Till when are you going to keep watching kpop?!

You: It's my business okay! You mind your own business.

Shownu: I will go back to Seoul tomorrow. Please take care of yourself.

You: What?!! You've just got here yesterday!!

Shownu: I've been so busy this year, I'm sorry.

You:*pout*

Shownu: Ohh, my little sister sure doesn't want to let me go.*pinch your cheek*

You: Ahh! Eomma!!

Eomma: Shownu! Stop bullying your little sister.

Shownu: I didn't do anything Eomma!

You: Oppa..?

Shownu: Mm?

You: Can I be a singer like you too?

Shownu: What? Yahh, you're still 16.

You: I'm going to be 17 this November!

Shownu: Whatever, ask Eomma and Appa first.

You: Okay.

At the kitchen

You: Eomma!!

Eomma: What do you want? I'm busy here.

You: Why did everyone so busy today??😥

Eomma: Just tell me what do you want. Barbie doll? Baby alive doll? Playhouse? Teddy bear?

You: Yahh Eomma I'm too old for those toys! Actually I want to be a singer.. like Shownu oppa.

Eomma:*shock*......*start to cry*

You: Eomma? Yahh Eomma why are you crying?😭

Eomma: My baby has grown up. Times flying very quick. You also don't want toys anymore.

You: 😑

Appa: What?!! You want to be a singer?

You: Nae Appa..

Appa: ..... okay

You: Thanks Appa!!

Appa: But! Don't you ever forget us, or didn't call us okay?!

You: Nae Appa!!

Eomma: Since Shownu will be back to Seoul tomorrow, how about you go with him?

You: Nae!

After deciding about your flight to Seoul, you decide to tell your friends about it.

At the park

Gurls: Hyungie!

Hyungie: Guys!*hugging each other*

Yerin: Why do you want to meet us?

Hyungie: Actually I'm going to Seoul tomorrow morning.

Gurls: What?!!

Lisa: Why?!!!

You: I want to be a singer.

Gurls: Singer?

You: Yeahh.

Yerin: We will support you Hyungie!

Lisa: Yeahh!

You: Thanks guys😄

After that, you guys decided to spend the whole day together before your flight. After spend 10 hours together, you guys get back home and you pack all your things and searching for a audition. Then you see that JYP have an audition for girls, and you decide to go to the audition. After done sending the application you go to sleep.