Part 1

Warning: Jimin crossdresses OK?

Yoongi is a dreamwalker, someone going into other peoples dreams, the people he makes eye contact with percisely.

~—•~•—~

14th of May, 2018, 11:38pm

Jimin is getting ready for an interview, hes currently in his closet choosing what to wear. He chooses to wear something that shows of his nice light pink ears and tail, he wears a short formal dress with black heels and accessories.

 He chooses to wear something that shows of his nice light pink ears and tail, he wears a short formal dress with black heels and accessories

He walks into the lobby and tells the lady that hes there for an interview, "Excuse me, im here for the 12:00pm interview" he says, "Nae. Walk down the hallway and sit down" she says sweetly. That was weird people dont usually be that nice, mm

Jimin sits down and across from him is some other interviewers, they start whispering about him, Jimin knows they are talking about how he cross-dresses but he doesnt give a single fuck. Cuz why should he?

A guys with bright white hair comes near and tells them, "you shouldnt talk abbout people in that way, you wont get the job" he says with small amounts of threat in his voice. He sits next to jimin, "t-thank you" jimin says, "no problem, wouldnt want a true beauty to feel bad about himself, know would i?" Jimin feels a heat on his cheek and goes silent. "Park Jimin, please come in for your interview." He gets up and turns to the misterious man and makes eye contact and mouths thank you and he mouths good luck. Then jimin goes in and gets on with the interview.

~—•~•—~
-/Jimin pov\-

I get home and plop onto the couch, who was that guy?, i think. I heard his name, what was it? Min Yoongi...

I text Jungkook, my bunny friend.

"Did you do the interview for Bighit?"
"Yes, i got in!"
"Good, i just had my audition"
"Hope you get in Taetae got in!"
"He did? Thats good cant wait till we can be in a group together!" He typed while rubbing his tail
"Yeah! We will be famous one day! But i hope people accept us... they might hate on us for being cross-dressing hybrids... andwae i will make sure they dont! Heeheh"
"Yes kookie and chimmy will be accpeted with taetae and jinnie hyung right?"
"Yeah chimmy! Oh soorryy i gotta go dada is calling me byebye chimchim!"
"Byebye kookie!"

I turns off my phone and drifts to sleep.

-/1 hr later\-

I wake up and look at the time
3:30pm

I get up and go get food and come back to my precious bed and turns the tv on and watch Weekly Idol, they have JKM on the show... JKM who are they?
I watch and see a familiar white haired boy.... MIN YOONGI???? IS IN A BOY GROUP???

I see him and freeze, i guess thats why he has white hair, it very pretty and looks delicate. I blush remebering what he said to me, "...wouldnt want a true beauty to feel bad..." im kinda attracted... he is very sweet, hot, and muscular might i say.

Little did Jimin know whats to come...

-~<~>~-

Hello i have taken about an hour just thinking of whats gonna happen in the book lol

Jimin when yoongi complimented him kekkeekke

Well dont forget yoongi is a dreamwalker so...... heeehehhhehehe

 heeehehhhehehe