Baby Mariel

Next morning I woke up to a loud noise. Someone was screaming. I got up quickly and ran out to the hall way to hear screams coming from Malia's room.

I barged on the doors to see Pack Doctor next to her. She looked up to me with tears in her eyes and sweat all over her body.

Oh my god... She was giving birth

"Malia! Don't worry! I'm here with you!" I said as I dropped down next to her hurriedly and let her squeeze my hand and focus her pain on me

"Where is everyone?!" She yelled at the doctor, making her smile

"They are on their way honey... Its too late to go the hospital" she said, making Malia scream at me.

"I hate you!! I hate you so much!!" she yelled at me, making me smile at her

"Its alright, I hate myself too!!" I yelled back at her with a smile, knowing that getting her rage at me helped her.

Suddenly, Ray, father and Main Pack Nurse barged in, making Malia scream harder
I held onto her tighter and she was now squeezing my hand with both of hers. I ignored the pain, knowing that she is getting trough even bigger pain.

Pack Doctor lift her head up and gripped onto Malia's legs
"Its time to push honey" she said,making her shake her hand.

"I-I can't" she cried out, making me shake her shoulders a bit

"You have to Malia. I'm here with you!" I said and kissed her cheek, making her force a smile.

"Let's go it. 3... 2... 1... Push!" We yelled the last part together and she started pushing
She let out a loud scream, but continued to push.

Suddenly, we heard high pitched crying.
I smiled at Malia and hugged her, making her laugh while couple of tears streamed down her face

"She's beautiful" I cried out as I walked up to the Doctor. I saw that she cut the ribbon and put her in a blanket type thing.
She walked up to Malia with a smile and handed her the baby

"She's beautiful" Malia cried out as she kissed the baby's forehead.

"What are you going to name her?" I asked as I sat down next to her so I could get a better view on the baby.
I saw that everyone gathered around us and awed at the baby.

"Mariel" she said as she calmed down the crying baby.
------------------------------------
"Can you hold it? I'm going to go to sleep" she said as she  handed me Mariel.
I kissed Malia's cheek and walked out of the room with Mariel.

Malia wasn't sleeping in couple if days now, she desperately needed rest.

So as I walked down with Mariel, I glanced at the clock to see that it was bow 1AM.
The baby was sleeping calm in my arms as I swung her lightly.

Suddenly, I heard a door bell, making me furrow my eyebrows.
What the fuck, who would come in this time?
------------------------------------------------
Who do you think it is huh? ;)))