Never Say Goodbye

Mateen hold the tip of your finger as tears slowly cascanded down his cheek. You barely sees him cried in any occasion, even after he asked you to be his girlfriend.

You knew he was that kind of guy who love to be loved, to lean on, to be happy with, but at this moment, you couldnt take a step forward and pat him on his head, nor giving him those kind smile anymore.

He push your hand slightly, his eyes shows sadness. He couldn't take himself anymore as tears began to stream harder.

"That words (Y/N)" Mateen speak out. He looks into your direction, to your bed and the machine that has been beeping for the entire time he was there.

"One of the reason why you were trying to avoid me... Was because of this?" He asked, emotionless. You knew he was tired.

After he confessed his feeling to you and you couldnt return his feeling back and it was just merely because of your sudden, health issues that you just found out a month ago. You never thought your bestfriend, goodfriend would fall in love with someone who is ordinary, a commoner like you.

Mateen is a prince. And was your bestfriend for years.

It was not just that, but after you found out that you only had 90 days to live in this world?

Can you imagine how painful it was at that time?

Can you imagine how desperate it was to let everything go?

You suddenly lost to your path.

You suddenly lost all of your strength.

But then again, he came to pick you up.

Him. Prince mateen.

"How did you find out?" You asked, avoiding his gaze.

"*Your Bestfriend Name*" He sternly replied.

"She told me everything" You bit your lower lips, still avoiding his gaze. He drop himself beside you, his finger slowly grip tight your hands.

"(y/n) please. Why are you even doing this? I need you and you need me. You're risking your life and you never told me?" His tone were getting higher and you couldnt help but choked up at his words. Tears began welling up at the corner of your eyes.

You could feel your brain doing flip-flops, your heart breaking and tearing apart. You took a deep breath and finally found your voice.

"WELL THEN! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE UP AGAIN AFTER KNOWING MY LIFE WAS FALLING APART? DONT YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT WAS TO KNOW THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS TO BREATH RIGHT NOW? I DONT EVEN FIND MYSELF HAPPIER NOW MATEEN, I CANNOT SMILE, I COULDNT LAUGH LIKE WHAT I USED TO DO BEFORE. DO YOU KNOW THAT?" He was taken aback. He was taken aback at how negative you were on that spot. If he could, he would slap your face for a hundred times.

But instead, he pull you into a tight hug and kiss at the top of your head. He pat your back with a sad smile on his face.

"But I still love you (y/n). Just dont, Never say your goodbye"