Chapter 5: team skull

Ash, Serena and mallow are walking down the street.)
Mallow: I noticed how clean your Pokémon are! How do you groom them?
Serena: oh, I brush my Pokémon 1-2 times a day, depending on what happens. Grooming is a must for a Pokémon performer!
(Serena pulls out a thick bristled brush from her bag
Serena: the thick bristles on the brush help me get everything out of my Pokémon's fur! Which is great because delfox HATES getting dirty!
Mallow: wow, how cool! All your Pokémon are so neat!
(A young unknown voice was heard): hey, give our Pokémon back!
(Serena, mallow and ash follow the voice to see what happens)
Ash: hey, what's going on?!
(Three team skull grunts appear to have taken a young girls Pichu and her older sisters richu)
Older sister: hey! That's rude! You give our Pokémon back right now!
Team skull grunt #1: oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, yo?
(Serena steps up infront of the two others, red with anger)
Serena: now that such a horrible thing to do! Give those nice people there Pokémon back! I don't want to take them back by force!
Team skull grunt #2: yo! We don't take orders from you!
(The third team skull grunt is a girl)
Team skull grunt #3: yeah, well bring it on sister!
Serena: I don't tolerate Pokémon stealers! Delfox, your up!
Ash: that's right! Pikachu, I chose you!
Mallow: okay tsareena, it's your turn!
(The three trainers throw their pokeball and their Pokémon pop out. Team skull does the same. The battle is short and ends quite quickly. The gang wins)
Team skull grunt #1: yo, your too strong!
Team skull grunt #2: let's bounce yo!
Serena: stealing Pokémon is wrong!
(Serena walks up to where a Pichu and richu were cowarding and she bent down to where the two Pokémon were and gave them a warm smile. They look up at her and smile back. She picks them up and hands the richu to the older sister and she bent down and the younger sister looks at her.)
Serena: hey, don't worry, it's all over how, here!
(Serena hands her the young girl her Pichu and wipes her tears away.)
Young girl: t-t-thank y-you m-m-m-miss
Older girl: thanks! Our Pokémon partners mean the world to us!
Serena: your welcome! I just can't stand Pokémon stealers!
(Ash and mallow walk up to Serena)
Mallow: wow!
Ash: dang Serena, your really good at cheering people up!
(Serena turns a slight shade of pink)
Serena: thanks!

Authors note: so I hope you liked that chapter! I am going to add a mini chapter which is, unfortunately is were Serena leaves. I already have another part were Serena returns. Do you want me to put it on this story or anouther?? Plz comment your answer!

Chapter 5.5: goodbye for now!

(At the airport, Serena is about to leave to head to the other islands)
Serena: well, I guess this is goodbye! I am so glad I got to see you ash! And it was a blast to meet and hang out with you all!
Kiawe: it was a pleasure meeting you as well.
(Mallow runs up to Serena and grabs her arms.)
Mallow: it was so amazing to get to know you and become friends with you!
Serena: Aw! Thank you mallow! Your such an amazing friend!
(Mallow let go and stepped back and ash walked up to Serena. )
Ash: well, I guess this is goodbye..
(He said this with a sad expression.)
Serena: yeah, I guess so... it was so much fun meeting with you again! I had a great time with you!
Ash: yeah. I haven't seen you in a while! Your such an amazing person!
Serena: thank you ash! Until we meet again!
(Serena and ash, hug. They finally break apart when someone on the speaker says it's time for serena to board. As Serena sets off, her and ash are both a little pink.)

Once again I hope you injoyed their goodbye and I ask if you will comment if you want me to continue their story in another book or continue it on this one! I hope you liked the team skull story. GOODBYEEE!