Meraki Gaster

I will thank someone off of Discord for helping me with his name.

Original Drawing

New drawing

Name-Meraki GasterHeight-5'7Personilty-Boring,strict,very picky,suspicious of everythingLikes-Politics,Manufacturing, Dislikes-Suspicious people,anything intimateSexuality-GayBio-As a kid his parents were poor barely able to feed him and himself

Name-Meraki Gaster
Height-5'7
Personilty-Boring,strict,very picky,suspicious of everything
Likes-Politics,Manufacturing,
Dislikes-Suspicious people,anything intimate
Sexuality-Gay
Bio-
As a kid his parents were poor barely able to feed him and himself. He would do anything he could to help them when they were running out of money. Ine time he got so desperate he shop lifted a few loafs of bread. In school he got good grades and found himself getting into politics and murder cases. When he got into highschool he got a job as soon as he could so he could help out with his parents.During high school he met a monster that he fell in love with,and started to date him. Through high school they dated. When it came to his senior year though his mother became ill and died. Leaving it only as him,and his dad. When he graduated his father seeing Meraki could take care of himself commited suicide. So Meraki moved in with his boyfriend. Meraki loved this monster with all his soul. As time went on though he got a job as a lawyer/Agent and would work on machines on the side. His boyfriend was very proud of him. One night though his boyfriend got drunk and came home accusing Meraki of cheating and took a fireplace poker to his skull cracking it. Which knocked him out. When he woke up he was in their bed. When he went into the living room holding his skull he found his still drunk boyfriend making out with another monster...Lets say neither his boyfriend or that monster saw the light of day again..Since that day Meraki became distant to everybody he knew. He became stricter,and he would do his job then go home and work on machines. One day during an investigation around the core he felt two hands on his shoulders push him. He lost his balence,and fell into the core. He never did find out who pushed him.