20 Years later

Jean was worried about her daughter away at college she didn't inherit magic she was a squib and she was only 20 only 2 years older than Jean had been when she went to teach at Marcia Blaine school for girls in Edinburgh.

She realized that Elizabeth  was right about it she could survive on her own she was proud of Elizabeth  than 3 years later Elizabeth was married to mr. Edward Carmichael and 7 months  pregnant with a baby girl

Minerva hadn't felt well for 2 weeks and she was wretching  quite often and then one day she had a heart attack. Albus rushed Minerva to the hospital and the entire family met up there immediately but unfortunately Minerva's heart failed she was 85 years old she died on August 3rd.

The entire family was heartbroken she was the most kind hearted woman they had ever know and she didn't even get to meet her great granchild. The funeral was a very sad day for everyone.

On October 4th Minerva's would have been 86th Birthday  Elisabeth gave birth to Minerva Marie Carmichael she named  her after Her grandmother Minerva Marie McGonagall Dumbledore.

THE END

I hope you liked the story I know it was fun to write and very sad for me to add certain things check out my other stories I am currently working on a new story about my past year and will maybe add parts to this story.