~Before Story~

Nazuki's POV

"Man, this is freaking boring!!" I shouted to no one in particular.

'I want to do something exciting! And dangerous! And thrilling! And heart-racing!!' I mentally sulked in the corner of my mind,

Twack!

"OUCH!" My hands shot up to soothe the pain in my head. "What was that for?! "

"Are you an idiot? No, don't answer that. You are an idiot." A voice intrupted with an annoyed tone dripping from it.

An imaginary anime angry mark popped on my head at the insult. I turned around to face the person. "Shut up, stupid electric pole!" I rudely pointed a finger at him.

His scowling face morphed into a blank on with the addition of a twitching eyebrow. "If you're that bored, go look for a job!"

I shot him a dramatic horrified face. "And leave all of my husbando unattended?? No way, Yuuki!!!"

Yuuki sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're not married. Therefore, you have no husband. Go and do something more productive!"

"Hmph! You're not the boss of me!" I turned my face away from him, glaring daggers (read : pouting) at the empty space.

I heard a sigh from his direction. "If you are deathly bored, find something interesting to do." Foorsteps was heard becoming more inaudible and eventually none was heard.

'Something interesting aye?' I grinned in mischievous, eyes twinkling in delight.

With Yuuki...

The raventte felt a shiver ran down his spine. 'What was that feeling?'

A sense of irritation consumed him.

'I hope I didn't jinx anything...'

Oh how lady's luck hate siding with him~!