⬅Chapter 14:(part 1) he's dead she's lost ➡

"your making a mistake" he smirks eyeing my movements when I started walking towards him. I stopped about 10 inches away.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think so" I answered glaring at him "you deserve to die".

"and your so positive that your gonna win?" he said in a surprised yet sarcastic tone.

"oh trust me I'm positive"

"hey stop let me go! ....."

My head snapped behind of me.

There were two guys holding mom. Dylan was nowhere in sight.
I thought she left.

I glared at Morse. "You couldn't have just let them leave. This doesn't involve them it's between you and me!" I sneered "and where is my brother?"

"who the traitor he deserves to die" his smirk seems to keep growing and I seem to keep growing to hate It.

"what! No you can't do that!" I screamed this guy is pushing me to the breaking point and I know that's what he wants. To see me break and turn the monster he wants. But I promised myself that I'm never letting it out again it took months of control to be at the stage I am now there's no way I'm turning back to the old me.

"oh poor Krystal you'll never understand you think there you family" he chuckled "there just liars...pretending to love you,  your family is dead! "

"shut up!" 

"You know it's true" he reasoned.
"that's why your first in line to watch them die! "
My eyes widened I stood there frozen. It's couldn't be, he's gonna kill them!

He called out to the guys who held mom and told them to bring her over. They pushed her towards him making her tumble in the process.

I rushed out for her but the guys held me back and into there chest. I struggled against there hold but they just gripped me tighter.

Mom looked at me with a sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry hunii" she mouthed tears lingering in her eyes.

I started to cry. This is what I'm trying to avoid. If she dies I've got nothing left to live for she's the one that lit my way through the dark and held me when it was cold.
She's the only person that had actually cared and now there trying to take her away from me.

"mom....!! " I screamed reaching out and struggling harder but it was no use.
I cried harder.
Knowing that your mom is about to die and you can't do anything about it is the worst feeling ever.

Morse got a knife out his pocket and smile deviously "any final words?" he asked.
Mom glared at him but smiled weakly at me "I love you krystal"

"I love yo-
A scream interrupted my sentence as I watched the sharp knife run across her neck and blood started to run.
"No.........
They released me and I fell to the ground in tears.

"mom" I crawl up to her body on the floor and rest her head in my lap. I caressed her hair,  rocking back and fourth.
"I'm so sorry" I manage to say between sobs.
I watched her eyes slowly close. I let out a final scream pulling at my hair with my bloody hands.
She's gone. Forever.

"now that that's over let's continue shall we" Morse said throwing away the knife and wiping his hands.

"where is my brother?" it came out more of a whisper than a question but I'm sure he heard me.

"right there" he answered pointing to the side where Dylan laid limp on the floor.
No he's gonna die. He needs a doctor.

I got up to go to him but a hand stop me. "You go nowhere until were finish here".
I looked down at his hand and glared pushing it away.
"okay"
Morse chuckled and took of his shirt I tied my hair in a ponytail and wrapped my hands. He eyes my body and smirked.
"I love that body of yours"

I groaned "hey focus" I snapped.

I took a stance and raised my fists toward by chest. He did the Same. I  nod for him to come at me.

He Swing his fist sending numerous punches at me and kicks left and right. I was doing my best at trying to block him. Although he did get some good hits in, but that's because I wasn't fighting him.
I was simply blocking his movements.

I didn't want to fight him. Well not anymore. I just don't see the point anymore.
But as I tried to concentrate on own thoughts I noticed Morse foot coming my way and I ducked and stood up right again.
He threw out a few quick jabs to my face and to the side of my stomach and I dodged them but he still got a good one. Right on the side of my ribs.
He was fast. A little too fast. He tried a round house kick and I stopped him advance but he reacted more quickly than I would have thought. His foot bitter me square in my jaw and I fell to the ground on my knees and hands. I could taste blood but before I could spit it out.....