Desperate

This is the first one, YEA! Actually writing wow. Ok so just to let you know Shia will be doing her own version of this to in a different way! Now to begin trigger warning, attempted suicide and mention of, as well as mention of cutting and depression indirectly

3rd person

Keith was in his room sleeping, or at least used to be. He woke up in the middle of the night; he was scared wait no he was TERRIFIED. He had been having the dreams again, he needed someone, ANYONE to talk to he was going crazy, he had picked up the habit of cutting and was more often thinking about death and ways of killing him self he was even planning on committing suicide soon, if it got any worse. He was desperate.

Lance P.O.V

What's up with Kogane? He's acting stranger then normal, kinda like shutting people out more although trying to let them in...? I think I should try talk to him, but its like midnight? Should I? No.

That small voice says.

*next day brought you you by shias need to correct YOUR*

Keith P.O.V

Its got worse, I have no one; no one to stop me, no one to help me

But how should I do it, ah I know.

Lance P.O.V

Its 3am the next day I just woke up why?! I haven't really thought about Keith all day? Is something going to happen to him?

3rd person

Lance got up and started to walk to Keith's room 2  rooms down from his. He figured something was wrong so he walked a bit faster then normal, he had found the door unlocked, knowing that was strange he rushed in only to find a unconscious Keith hanging from the roof of his room, almost dead as far as Lance could tell. He started to cut the rope while holding Keith carefully as to not hurt the smaller one.

Lances P.O.V

I knew something was wrong and I did nothing?!?!
I need to carefully pick him up and take him to the infirmary to heal, and then I'll talk to him...