The Puppeteer

Life for this fool was a hard one. He never really had enough money for pretty much anything. The reason he even survives is because he works for the circus in town. He was always teased for "playing with toys", even though he was the puppeteer. THough the worst thing for him is that everyone thought of him as a mad man. He would talk and talk and talk to his puppets and act like they were all alive. Because of this, many people in the circus and out of it would do anything to get rid of a mad man like that... and he knew it all too well. So the puppeteer had to be careful... for his puppets sake.

After comforting his puppet and tucking it into bed, he went to go and get a little something to help cheer the little guy up. He didn't want his puppet to be miserable as the man who he was dressed like. Since the puppeteer had some spare change, he was thinking of buying his little puppet a few small toys. The little puppet always loved to play with toys. Besides, the toys he was thinking of were claiming to be on sale anyway. So he might have some money left over for a few scraps of food later on as well. 

Along the way he was stopped by the circus bully Gulliver. He was the circus' strong man. He was a much more dense man compared to the multi colored twig in front of him. Though that might be to compensate for the man's tiny, wood like, stubby legs. "Hey there Zac. Could you do me a small favor?" Gulliver slimed out. "Sure..." Zachary muttered as he held his head down knowing what will happen next. "Well me and the boys are heading out and we just need a little bit to bet. Can we 'borrow' some?" Fulliver leaned over, Zachary's only motion was handing Gulliver the money. He laughed "you know kid, you might be going places. By that, of course, I mean the dump." The massive boulder then left Zachary alone. Yet Zachary was never one to let something stop him, so he went to plan B.

When dawn broke, the puppet named Louie got up and got ready for the day. When he went to the table he saw a small little book. Yet as he opened it up and read it, he saw a scrapbook of all of the fun times he and his master have had caught on camera. The puppeteer went over to check on his puppet, smiling. "I thought you would still be down in the morning. So I just decided to go ahead and make a little scrapbook for the both of us." The master explained. Louis jumped up and down with joy and hugged his master. "Oh thank you so much master Zachary! Can we look through it now? Can we?" The master laughed at this and agreed that they should look through it together. So they sat back and looked through the memories... together