Three

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just have a lot on my mind." She sighs, "Will you tell me what it is?"

"Only if you promise not to laugh."

"Why would I? If it's bothering you, then it's obviously not something to pick at."

"I guess you're right. Well...I think I like someone." Ukraine raises an eyebrow, "Who?"

"America. I don't know why, but every time I stare at his eyes, they make my heart pound. I started thinking about it during the meeting and I kept on complimenting him and insulting him in my thoughts. It made me so mad that I banged my fists on the table. I shouldn't have done that because everyone stared. Even him. His stupid, pretty eyes made me so upset I started crying. I had to leave because everyone was asking if I was okay. It's so scary that he makes me feel this way, Ukraine. I hate it!"

"Wow, sounds like an actual problem. Well, maybe you do actually like him. If he makes you feel so much emotion then you must like him."

"But I don't! He's such an annoying prick! I hate his fucking guts! I hate the way his eyes look through his glasses lens! I hate his cheerful smile! I hate his beautiful face! I hate his cute laugh! I hate him! I hate him so much!" I yell. "Why does he make me feel this way?! I hate him! I hate him so much!" I start tearing up. "Russia, don't cry..." Ukraine walks over to me and pats my shoulder. "It's going to be okay. I know this is probably confusing, but you might actually like him. Maybe you're just clouded by the thought that you would've hated him forever."

Tears roll down my face. "You shouldn't deny your feelings. It's going to suffocate you until you might burst. You should try telling him how you feel."

"I can't..."

"Why not?"

"He thinks I hate him. How could I? I'm not even sure if it's him I actually like. I probably only like his eyes..."

"Maybe. Try waiting tomorrow to see if he seems less annoying. If he seems more charming than annoying by tomorrow, you might actually love him." I sigh, "Thanks..."

"No problem. Now come, dinner is ready."