chapter twenty-five

"Harry."

"Harry."

"Harold."

"Hazza."

"Dickface."

"Harriet."

"Horton."

"Harry for God sake, get up!"

Harry groaned, rolling over to throw his pillow at Niall.

"Harry," Niall persisted, dragging out the y sound.

"What?" he groaned into Louis' pillow.

"Louis is coming home today! So if you want to go with me to get him from the airport, I'd suggest you get up."

Harry perked up at that. Today was the day. After two weeks that felt like months, he would finally see Louis.

He looked at the clock to see that they needed to leave in about forty-five minutes. He whined, pulling himself out of bed and trudging to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face before joining Niall in the kitchen.

"What's that face for, Harry?" Niall laughed, "I'd think you'd be more happy. It's tomorrow morning that you should be tired."

He looked at the Irish lad in confusion, who simply winked and sipped his tea.

"What do you mean?"

Niall choked on his tea, laughing. "God, Harry, you're clueless. Sexy times, obviously."

Harry spluttered, looking at Niall in disbelief, before blushing and looking back down.

"Oh come on, Harry," Niall laughed, "we're best mates, we can talk about this shit. Don't act like you two didn't have steamy goodbye sex."

"Um," Harry scratched the back of his neck, "we haven't...we haven't done that."

Niall's face showed pure disbelief. "Seriously?" he asked, "I would've thought you and Louis had gone at it like rabbits already."

Harry blushed, fiddling with his fingers. Niall was entirely too comfortable with this.

"Well what have you done then?" Niall asked, curiosity lacing his tone.

Harry shrugged shyly.

"Stop being so damn awkward, Harry," Niall chuckled, "it's normal to talk to your mates about your sex life."

No it isn't, Harry thought, but he merely shrugged shyly again.

"Is he good at giving blowjobs?" Niall asked with a smirk.

Harry felt his face flush, as he twiddled his thumbs. "We haven't, uh, done that either."

Niall's eyes widened. "Are you serious? Have you two done anything?"

Harry smiled shyly, but shook his head. "N-No, just snogged a bit."

"Christ, Harry," Niall sighed, "I guess looks can be deceiving. Louis always looks at you as if he wants to shag you then and there."

Harry felt the heat deepening on his cheeks as he looked at Niall's smirking face. "I'm just gonna go get dressed."

***

"Where is he, Niall?"

"Harry, seriously, calm the fuck down," Niall rolled his eyes, "they just started unloading."

Harry nodded, but did not calm down. He missed Louis more than anything. He ignored the chatter of the fans, and kept scanning the room for any sight of his boyfriend.