The Girl Odd Likes

Boris's P.O.V
Something is wrong. . . I can feel it.
I feel like something is watching me and my family.
I'm getting scared and at this point and I'm relying on kimba to check on his sister time to time when she's at work and on Odd when he's at school.
Kimba too has been feeling uncomfortable.
Lucky for us granny (L/N) is out checking on her other granddaughter to see how she's doing.
As my thoughts and feelings been filling my mind Kimba came through the door and sat next to me.
"Boris I have a horrible feeling about everyone's safety here. I know somethings coming, but what is it"?
That's my same question too.
"I'm not sure Kimba, but right now my gut is telling me to keep Odd and (Y/N) inside the house from now on. I fear something is going to hurt them while I'm here and not with them".
Kimba nods his head in agreement.
Just when Kimba was going to speak again Odd ran inside and went upstairs.
What the hell?
I went upstairs to see Odd in his room crying a little.
"Hey buddy what happened"?
He looks at me and I noticed he look terrible .
"I got into a fight after school with these boys trying to hurt this one girl i like".
Wow my son got into a fight.
"Come with me downstairs to the kitchen so we can get you something to eat and drink ok".
He nods and follows me downstairs.
Once we got to the kitchen Odd sits down on the chair and rubs his face.
You can tell where these little punks got my son.
He looks like a wreak.
His left cheek is bruised, he has a black eye on his right eye, his shirt and pants are ripped and dirty, and he has a couple of cuts on his arms.
I made him his favorite lunch a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a big glass of milk.
Once i gave him his food i went to the closet to get the med kit to clean his cuts and to put a bandaid over them.
I got back and started to heal him.
"What happened to the girl? Is she ok? Did those boys do anything to her"?
Odd looks at me.
"No thank goodness to. I was walking home when i saw those jerks trying to lift up her dress. She tried getting away but they kept blocking her way. I then ran towards them and punched the leader of the group. Once that happened i told her to run and she did while i was left to fight these 3 big bullies".
I smile at him.
"That was very brave of you Odd to fight for someone who was in need of help. Odd if mom heard any of this she would be proud".
Odd looks at me and smiles.
"Thanks dad".
Odd gets up and hugs me.
"I love you dad".
"I love you too son".

(Y/N) P.O.V
Oh boy today is so busy, I need to get home and start dinner.
"Hey Derek I'm gonna clock out ok! So will you be able to close the shop tonight"?
Derek smiles at me and nods his head.
Great now I need to get home and start making spaghetti and meatballs.

(TimeSkip by Papyrus's awesome spaghetti! NYE HE HE!!!)

Home sweet home.
Once I parked the car in the drive way I thought to myself, Oh boy I can't wait to see my family.

"Excuse me miss, is this the Wilson resident"?
I turn around to see a couple with their daughter holding a homemade peach pie.
They all look sweet and the girl looks to be Odds age.
"Why yes this is. Im (Y/N) Wilson and may I ask who you all may be"?
They smile and the girl walks up to me.
She looks sweet.
She had black hair and such beautiful sky blue eyes.
"My name is Kattie Smith but you can call me Kat! These are my parents David and Gloria"!
I smile and shake her hand.
"Is Odd inside"? She asks.
I look at her a little confused.
"He should be inside. Why do you ask dear"?
The father David then walks up to me.
"Our little girl here tells us that after school today 3 boys tried to look up her dress. She tried to run away but they kept blocking her".
Oh god that's awful.
"Luckily for her your son Odd just so happen to come to our daughters rescue. He told our girl to run while he stood behind and fought all 3 of those boys".
Oh my!
Odd did all this.
Then that means. . .
"I didn't know any of this! I just got home! Please come in by all means".
We all then went inside and saw Boris in the living room with Kimba.
"Boris, Kimba say hello to the smiths! Also Boris where is Odd"?
Boris looks at me.
"Odds upstairs reading a book why"?
I look at him a little concern.
"Boris when Odd came home. . . Did something happened"?
He looks at me a little upset.
"Babe. . . Odd came home looking like a reck. He told that he got into a fight with 3 boys trying to look up this one girls dress".
"I see. . . Hey Kat sweetie you can put the pie in the kitchen".
She nods and does what she's told.
While she was doing that I called for Odd to come down stairs.
Gloria looks at me while taking a seat next to her husband.
"Were so glad that your son helped our daughter be safe Mrs. Wilson. If Odd didn't show we don't know what would have happened".
I smile at her.
"I'm just glad our son did something about it instead of running away".
"You called for me mom"?
We all look at the stairs and all gasp.
"Oh my god"!
Odd looks like a total reck!
Oh my god those boys put a number on my sons body.
He has a black eye, a bruised cheek, he had cuts all over her arms, and I hope he doesn't have any bruises on his stomach or anywhere else on his body.
David walks up to my son.
"Do these boys go to your school, cause if so I'm reporting this to the principle about all of these events"!
When I was looking at my sons face we hear a girl scream.
We all see Kat rushing towards Odd.
"Odd what have they done to you"!
I see Odd blushing.
"It's no big deal, just a few scratches here and there, but as far as it goes I'm fine".
Kat then hugs Odd.
I smile at this little cute scene before me.
"Well whos hungry cause I was planning on making spaghetti for dinner"!

(Timeskip)

Odd's P.O.V
At the dinner table everyone was laughing and talking.
It seemed everyone was getting along.
I love it when family and friends get along with each other.
Moms food is really good.
I was so busy eating that I didn't notice a certain someone make cute giggles and soon started wiping my face with a paper towel.
I look up to see Kat smiling while wiping my face.
I blush really bad, so bad that it puts my moms spaghetti sauce and that Halloween
character she dressed as to shame.

(In the Black Butler Universe)
Grell's P.O.V
"ACHOO"!
Honestly why do I keep on sneezing like this!?!?!

(Back to Odd)
"You have a bit of sauce on your cheek Odd".
Oh man she's so cute.
She is very pretty and very sweet.
"Thank you Kat".
We both smile at each other and soon started laughing.
After dinner we both went upstairs to my room.
"Wow Odd your room is so awesome, it's even clean and neat"!
I laughed.
"I never liked a messy room, plus when its a mess you can't find anything you need, you wanna play Super Bash Bros"!
She nods and soon we both playing.

(Mini timeskip)

After playing video games, me and Kat began to talk.
We talked about our favorite games, our favorite things, and what we want to do in the future.
It was nice and i started to feel less nervous around her.
"Odd. . . Thank you".
Huh?
"What"?
She looks at me and she begins to cry a little.
"Ah no no no, please don't cry Kat! What whatever I said a-and did I'm sorry"!
She then begins to speak.
"I'm the one who should be sorry! Because of me being weak you got hurt".
I got angry.
"Why are you sorry! You did nothing wrong, and if you think your weak your not"!
She looks at me in my eyes.
"Kat you are amazing, your smart, your kind, your pretty, your cute, but most importantly you are very strong"!
She blushs.
"You were just caught off guard Kat. So please don't talk down about yourself. THAT'S NOT THE GIRL I KNOW AND LIKE"!
Her eyes widen.
"You like me"?
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
Uh oh.
I blush bad.
"Y-y-yes, I-its ok if you d-d-d-don't feel the same. I will u-understand".
I look down.
"I like you too Odd".
I look up seeing her blush too.
"To be honest Odd ever since you came to school you were always so nice to everybody, you were sweet, thoughtful, and accepting. I thought it was very brave of you to stand up against those 3 boys".
Our faces were close to each other and soon she plants a kiss on my cheek.
Our faces turn red again and soon we start to laugh and hug each other.
I too gave her a kiss on the cheek in return, but when i did that our moms walked in and saw the scene.
We both freak out.
"M-mom we can explain"!
They look at each other and smile.
"Its ok, we heard every single thing".
They wink at us.
"Huh? Since how long were you 2 standing behind the door"!
They both smile and laugh a little.
Kats mom looks at us and says "Since Kat thanked you for helping her".
Me and Kat both blush.
"Don't worry Kat. . . Me and your mother won't tell your father".
My mom then winks at her. Both of our moms walk back downstairs.
"Well. . . That was some what close. You wanna go get some ice dream? We have vanilla in the freezer".
Kat then looks at me and says "We can also have some peach pie with it"!
We both run downstairs to the kitchen to see our parents having fun talking and laughing.
My Dad and Kats Dad are laughing making jokes while our moms are laughing telling funny stories about their family.
I can't help but smile at these little moments.
Moments like this push away the bad memories further and further.
The house I used to live in is gone from my memory.
The hurt i used to have is gone.
Now I have a real family, a loving dad, a loving mom, a loving uncle, and now i have a girl that i like who likes me back.
"Odd? Odd you ok"?
I snap out of my mind to see Kat looking at me while holding a bowl that has pie and ice cream in it.
"Yeah I'm good. . . Just thinking is all".
She smiles and asks.
"What were you thinking about"?
I smile at her.
"Just the thing I will now forever have".
She looks at me a little confused.
I take her to the living room where we can watch my uncles 4th favorite movie which was Paul.
"What was the thing you will now forever have"?
I smile.
"Family, friends, a girl I like, but most importantly. . ."
I look at her and lean close to whisper in her ear.
"Love".

No ones P.O.V
Across the street Francis was getting ready with 4 other people.
"Alright you guys, ready to take over the house across from us"?
The 4 figures nodded their heads.
"In a week we strike got it"!