||Butterflies||

Juhong's POV

Juhong's POV

Summer.

Summer is the worst.

There we are.

Outside. In the goddamn heat.

"Yah~ Its so freaking hot!!", I hear Hyeri shout as she fanned her face.

We were sitting in the little courtyard in front of the school.

The school was gated.

Of fucking course.

There was a picnic table that we were sitting on.

I was sun bathing while laying down on top of the table but I was supporting my body with my elbows.

"No shit Sherlock.", I hear Hana say while I let out a soft chuckle.

"Yah! Just cause your the oldest doesn't mean you get to be a bitch!!", Hyeri shouts while pouting.

"That's it! I'm taking of this damn blazer!!", I yell sitting up starting to strip off my hot ass blazer.

"Your Mom is gonna kill you maknae.", I hear Hana warn.

"I don't care! And I'm unbuttoning the top button!!", I stated unbuttoning the top button of my uniform shirt.

"Now your mom isn't just gonna kill you she is gonna kill you then hide your body in the school basement. Maybe she'll even cremate you!!", I just tossed my jacket at Hana while she laughed.

"Not funny shitface!! You know how much I hate that place.", I say putting my sunglasses on while I lean on my elbows again.

"Besides all the other girls left for summer bre-", I was cut off by whistling and howling coming from the school across from ours.

"Wooooo!! Hey ladies!! How you fine things doing today!?", we rolled our eyes and all raised our middle fingers at the same time.

"Ooh~ we got some feisty ones boys!!", one of them yells.

As we watched those guys act like dogs I noticed a small group of boys staring at us.

Well more like giving us small glances.

There were three is them.

"Look", I say nudging the girls,"they're kinda cute."

"I hate to say this JuJu but you're right they are.", Hana says.

"Oh shut up!", I yell.

"Dibs on the one who looks like a bunny.", I say bitting my lip while staring at the brunette I spotted.

"Dibs on the blonde one!", Hyeri says smiling like an idiot.

"Guess that leaves Miss Priss over here with the bad boy.", I say smirking at Hana.