Chapter 16

Go follow my fan account on instagram @shawny_booo 🤗 I know you want to 😉

"Gosh I don't even know why I'm mad. I don't even own him. How were you supposed to know I liked him," Jess sobs.

"Jess, Jess listen to me. I knew you liked him, I can see the way you look at him," I start to explain whilst placing my hand on her shoulder. She just jerked my hand away before yelling "How is that supposed to make me feel better? That makes me feel worst!"

"Jess I'm still busy explaining," I sigh "I didn't know he liked me, I swear. I thought he liked you. I wasn't expecting any of this. Not the kiss, not the confession. I'm sorry I didn't push him off earlier, I was just shocked. I don't feel the same if that makes you feel better. "

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, "Yea I'm sorry. I always overreact. I just really like him you know."

"You like me? Seriously? I thought you liked Shawn!", Josh exclaims. When did he get here?

"How much of that did you hear?", Jess blushes.

"Enough," Josh says turning to me, " Okay what I'm about to say is going to make me sound like a dick. But I swear I'm not. I just make bad choices."

We all stare at him to continue. He takes a deep breath before continuing, "I just told you liked you to make Jess jealous. I thought she liked Shawn and that made me really really jealous. So I told Cassandra I liked her. Truth is Jess, I really like you I always have. Cassandra I'm sorry for kissing you and lying to you."

"It's okay, jealousy gets the best of us. I'm going to leave you guys to talk about this," I say before walking back inside and staring at them through the window.

"Stalking is weird," A familiar voice tells me. I look to my left and see Shawn.

I just reply with a eye roll. "So you and Josh huh?", Shawn asks raising his eyebrow.

"Nope, he just did it to make Jess jealous," I chuckle and smile at the hopefully future couple talking outside.

"Ouch, bet that hurt you?", Shawn says deviously.

I turn to him and glare "What the hell did I do to make you hate me again? Seriously I don't feel that way about him. You're such a dick"

"Oh there you are, I was looking for you," I hear someone behind me. I turn to Cameron and smile at him.

"Here I am," I laugh.

Shawn scoffs and walks away, probably to his 'girlfriend'. What is his problem, ugh?!

"I'm actually going home. Do you need a lift?", Cameron says smiling.

"Yea that would be great," I sigh. I quickly text Jess and Josh telling them I got a lift home and telling them they have to text me updates on what happening.

I follow Cameron outside to his car. "So what's going on between you two?", Cameron asks turning to me.