I'm Sorry...

As usual Kise will always disturb his beloved senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio. ''Senpai!! wanna do it today?'' Yukio jolt with that saying. '' d-don't sa-say it o-ut l-loud!!'' Yukio whisper to him. 'Senpai is so cute when he blush like that and i like it' Kise thought. ''maybe you should where a girl clothes to school tomorrow? and i also make sure that you' re wearing a white panties~'' Yukio' s face getting more and more red. '' please stop saying such a pervety things!!'' Yukio notice that there being watch and all the team inside the chaging room hear what they talking about. ''maybe i should use Toys today?'' Kise smirk while pinning Yukio on the locker door. '' STOP!!'' Yukio push Kise and run from there. (skip time) Kise drop by Yukio place '' Senpai!~ i brought some gift for you~'' ''will you knock next time!? anyway, what in the bag?'' Kise smirk pervertly and open the bag. '' like i said Senpai, tomorrow you' re gonna wear this!'' Kise smile and show Yukio the school girl uniform. ''ARE YOU AN IDIOT!! i'm not wearing that!!'' '' but senpai! remember when you confess me your love but i reject it and you keep forcing me also you said you will do anything for me~ so i guess anything mean you would wear this tomorrow?~'' Yukio blush madly. ' i 'm an idiot' Yukio say in his head over and over again. '' fine. but you will be there for me so nobody will bother me!'' '' alright then. you will also where the panties, okay?.'' Yukio just nod his head.

(next day)

Yukio go to school with Kise smirk '' Kise....'' Yukio holding Kise sleeve tightly. ' he so cute!!' Kise thought to himself.(skip) ''oi Kasamatsu! can you come with us for a second?'' his classmate ask him to follow them. Yukio was curious. ''Ahh!!'' his classmate push him until he fall down. '' nah~ Kasamatsu, why are you wearing such a cute outfit today?~ '' his classmate say while pinning him on the wall. '' it none of your busin-'' he been cut by a kiss. slowly his classmate started to storke his penis. Yukio moan.'' Are~ you're quite sensetive aren 't you?~ '' ''St-stop!!'' ''Ah!~'' ''dude, let us do him to!'' they started to undress him but Yukio struggle even more. ''you even wear the panties?'' his classmates laugh and smirk at him pervetly. '' Kasamtsu, how about you give me a blowjob?'' one of his classmate started to unzip his pants. ''no way that thing could fit in my mouth....'' ''oh~ don't be scare. the fun just begin.'' Yukio 's eyes getting bigger when they shove their dick inside of his mouth. Yukio moan when they started to play with his nipple. ''ugn!!'' ' Kise!! where are you
?! please help me!!' Yukio was screaming in his head. '' i gues it time to put it in~'' suddenly their thrust Yukio deeply he could cry. ''please sto-'' ''Ah!♥'' '' look like you 're about to cum~ but we can 't let you cum just yet~'' their grab neck tie and wrapped around Yukio dick. he didn 't like unpleasent pleasure. suddenly Kise show up and beat the crap of Yukio classmate.

their run like a pussy. Kise run toward his senpai and hug him tightly. ''Senpai!! i'm sorry i leave you alone!! i should be more carefull!'' ''Kise!! Kise!'' Yukio hug him tighly until somehow he faint. ''SENPAI!'' (skip) ''ugh... where am i'' he suddenly notice that his lover was beside him all the time and he smile at' him and say 'thank you' in his head. he kiss his lover forehead and hug him tightly * their when home and have a really hard sex and let skip to the next day* ''A-ano..Kise-kun..'' ''nan- wait did you just call me 'Kise-kun'?'' Yukio blush. suddenly he hand him out a pack of chocolate and look away.'' tha-thank you for sa-saving me yesterday...'' '' Senpai!! or should i say Yukio-chan~♥'' Kise keep bothering the red Yukio.