Chapter 1 |First Day|

Jade's POV

"Jade! Honey you will be late! Hurry and come down!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

'Ugh I hate school! I do not want to go! It is hell for Me!' I was thinking as I went into my bathroom and took a shower.

I went into my walk-in closet and chose the basics ; hoddie with sweatpants and sneakers with ponytail.

"Hi mom." I said as I walked into the oversized kitchen.

"Hi honey! Do you need a ride or will you ride with the driver?" She asked me like if it was even a question.

"Mom I'll go with the driver." I said a bit annoyed

"Okay then. Bye and make sure to tell your brother to come home on time today." She told since my twin brother leaves early for football practice.

"Okay mom. I'll see you after school."

"BYE!!"

"Bye."

I went into the black Lamborghini and drove off to hell.

--------------------------------------

At school aka hell

Today is my first day as a freshman and I couldn't be more scared I swear. I don't want to face him. I just want him to leave me alone. He has bullied me since seventh grade.

I think life hates me today because as I was walking to my new locker, I saw him standing there. With his friends, and that includes my twin brother.

"Can you please move?" I whispered with shaky voice.

"Jade Olsen. I thought you moved away to another high school." He said with a smirk and an evil glint in his eyes.

"Please..." I begged.

"Listen here you little slut. You are now my puppet got it? When I am angry you will be there to be my punching bag. When I need you to do my homework you will do it. Just like in middle school got it?" He said coldly.

"Y-y-yes." I said with shaky voice.

"Good." He said as he walked off with his friends.

'Well, this year will be the same as middle school...'

--------------------------------------------------
Lunch Period

As I walked in I looked for an empty table where I could sit in. I saw one in the back and walked over to it and sat down. I grabbed my ear buds and my iPhone 6 plus and plugged it in. I put on a few of my favorite songs and read a book.

All of a sudden the book was out of my hands and my iPhone was on the floor along  with me.

"You did not think we were done did you?" He asked me with no emotion. I was so scared I just nodded.

"Now how about I tell everyone a little secret about you love life shall we?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Please stop..." I whispered and just with that I got slapped.

"Everyone! So our little Jade here, has never had a real boyfriend or first kiss. She is too ugly and repulsive that no one will ever want her!" He said while laughing along with the people in the lunch room. Tears where running down my cheeks because all the girls my age alredy had all of those things. I grabbed my things and ran out.

"That's right bitch run!" He said and my brother laughed with him.

I ran home and asked the butler to open the gates for me.

I ran to my room with tears in my eyes and packed all my things. I grabbed all the money my parents give me every week and with my dad's card got a ticket from New York to Chicago for the earliest flight. I left a note to my parents saying that I will be staying with my Aunt for a while and to not come look for me. I left a note to my brother too saying that he must be happy that I am leaving finally and staying out of his popular rich kid life.

I will be back, and I will want them to try me.

So how was it?
This took me two days so I'm sorry if it's short.

Please vote, comment, and follow me for a shout out?💞🍉