Help her

(Charles' POV)

I woke up with the sun shining bright in my eyes, the dust danced its way around the room in the sunlight. I got up, took a cold shower, brushed my teeth and put on some fresh clothes, I looked into the bathroom mirror and I still managed to look like a hot mess. I dragged my feet to the kitchen and poured my self a glass of whiskey.

"You shouldn't be drinking that in the morning" Hank came through the corridor and leaned against the wall. He was the only man that I haven't let down... Yet.

"I can do what I want" I replied with a tone, I then walked back to my bedroom with my glass of whiskey and picked up a book. I slumped my body onto the chair and started to read but my eyes kept running off to somewhere else, I didn't feel at peace as usual. I kept looking at the picture of her; Madison. Her beautiful, wavy, black hair that just about reached her shoulders, her stunning, green eyes and her pale face. She was the only one that I managed to love, that I felt perfectly comfortable with.

"Well she's gone now because you didn't listen to her, you drove her away... You fuckin idiot" I muttered to myself. All of a sudden I heard two loud knocks come from downstairs, I let Hank get the door.

(Hank's POV)

I heard two loud knocks on the door so I dropped down the papers I was reading and rushed to open the door. There was a tall, hunky looking man, he had black short hair that stuck up.

"Is Charles here?" The man asked

"No" I lied, I knew Charles didn't want to see anyone.

"Who are you anyways?" I asked

"I'm Logan" he pushed through and started shouting out Charles' name.

"I said he's not here! Can you leave please!" I demanded

"Not until I speak to Charles" He gave me a stern look.

(Charles' POV)

I heard a mans voice calling out my name and saying that he won't leave until he talks to me so I got up and walked down stairs where I assumed Hank and the annoying guest would be.

"Who-who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked, I stumbled down the last couple of stairs, gosh the whiskey must be kicking in.

"I'm Logan and I need your help" Logan spoke.

"You need my help? Why would you need my h-help?" I chuckled

"It's Madison" he said. My body froze, is she okay?

"What? What's wrong with her?" I asked with concern.

"She's helping Erik, they're going to kill every human that is against mutants" Logan said. That's not Madison, no that's never Madison.

"And what do you want me to do? She won't listen to me" I said with a fake laugh at the end.

"Try! Because not only millions of innocent people will die but this will start war against all mutants" he ordered, I looked him straight into the eyes. This was not Madison, not my Madison. Erik must have said something like he always does.

"Ok... I'll help" I whisper.