Nonexistent butts and Glares

*Still in Sans's point of view*

"So, were back here again, now aren't we?" The memory of me says. Frisk nods, almost sadly.

"You know what comes now. What you did to them was unforgivable and you know that, right?" Frisk again nods slowly. "Well, you still did killed them so that doesn't help. Even now after years of being in the Underground it's hard for me to care knowing at any moment years of memories could just disappear." Frisk's hand clutched the knife tighter.

Though this is kinda true, I do trust that Frisk would not Reset, she promised.

*Sans is sparing you

The memory of me opens up his arms to embrace Frisk. Frisk drops the knife, tears streaking down her cheeks though she's smiling. I try to run up to Frisk, knowing what's going to happen next.

Before I could reach Frisk though, I fall into a white void. I fall right on my nonexistent butt, which still hurts either way. I start walking for a bit until I see Chara in Judgement Hall.

"Hello comedian. I've been quite busy, as you can tell." Chara says as she pats her stripped sweater, a thick wave of dust comes floating off. My eye instantly starts glowing.

~(y/n) point of view~

I watch as Sans' eye starts to go ablaze.

"You don't even realize how simple-minded you are, Sansy. How you know how each and every one of your friends die. You know it's coming yet you don't do anything to prevent it, you just watch from the shadows seeing how- " Before Chara can finish she is lifted into the air by a blue ora, she then gets slammed into the wall multiple times.

I feel Frisk awakening and I'm being pulled out of Frisk's mind.

I open my eyes to hear Torial clanging around in the kitchen, Ink no where to be seen, Sans' eye still glowing from the hallucinations he's having and Frisk shaking Sans slightly to try and snap him out of it.

"Frisk stay away from him!" I try to yell to Frisk but it's too late. A blue ora surrounds Frisk and she goes slamming into the wall.

*S-sans w-why are you doing this? I didn't kill any m-monsters, everyone is fine. I made a promise. P-please Sans." Frisks stutters out as a line of blood comes drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

"Kid, what reason do you have for killing all those innocent monsters? Is it because you could, you had to?" Sans says, still in his trance.

"N-no! I-" Frisk trys to say, but Sans slams her against the wall again, Frisk whimper.

~Sans' point of view~
(Geez I'm changing the pov in this chapter a lot)

"Is that all you got Sansy.~ I thought you were much stronger then this. Come on Sans let's have some fun, show me what you got!" Chara says to me, smiling a psychotically. I summon bones and direct them towards Chara. Chara's face falls and she chuckles as everything seems to fade, Judgement Hall fades into Frisk's room, and Chara fades into Frisk.

"Sans!" I hear a voice call out to me. Before I can fully snap out of the hallucination the bones keep flying towards Frisk.

(Y/n) stands in front of Frisk, bones impaled into her back. The bones dissipate and I fall to the ground.

"A-are your o-ok?" I hear (y/n) croak out to Frisk, Frisk just stares at (y/n) in horror and confusion in response.

(Y/n) falls to the ground beside Frisk, leaning against the wall. She mutters something along the lines of 'not again'.

I slowly crawl over to Frisk and (y/n). Me and Frisk lock eyes and all I see in her eyes is sadness, confusion and shock. Her head falls and she whispers 'im sorry' repeatedly.

Before I can comfort her Torial comes running in to (y/n)'s side. "My child! What happened to you?" Torial asks (y/n), she notices the bone wounds and glares at me with a look that could of turned me into dust.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine." (Y/n) says, weakly waving her hand dismissively.

She then falls unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yello! Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter then my past ones, but hey! Look on the bright side at least I updated! I've been working on some other books too. Sorry there weren't any puns in this chapter but at least it had a silly title. But wow!how did this get 200 reads? Well I appreciate each and every of my readers you who took the time to read this random story that popped up in there feed. Don't forget to vote.

Welp I don't know what to write in the next chapter but I guess I'll wait till it strikes me. Lighting out.