Chapter 2: Dangerous Dream~

(2 Days Later~)

*Ash's Dream*

We finished shooting for the video and it was awesome. Chris did a kick ass job. After the shoot ended for the day, I got changed and started walking to my car to go home. When I got outside, I noticed it was starting to get dark, and I was the only one outside. I didn't feel uncomfortable being outside by myself, but I thought it was strange I was the only one outside when we had the crew and all the back ground people.

I heard some rustling behind me, and turned around. I didn't see anyone or hear anything, so I just shrugged it off. I turned around and started walking again, and heard the rustling get louder, and closer. I spun around and still, no one was behind me. When I turned around, I saw Chris right in front of me and jumped. I sighed and said "Fuck Chris...You scared the shit out of me."

He chuckled and said "Boo." I rolled my eyes. I noticed he was still wearing his masquerade mask and the suit. His hands were behind his back and he was grinning at me. I asked "Why are you still wearing that?" He shrugged and said "I like it...It's devious." He stepped forward and I stepped back. I swallowed and said "Well you have your fun, I'm gonna head home." I stepped to the side to get out of his way, but he stepped in front of me and I stopped. I said "Okay Chris, you're starting to creep me out. I gotta head home. I'll text you later."

I stepped to move, but once again, he blocked my way. His hazel eyes bored into mine and he titled his head to the side. I stepped back but he just inched closer and closer. He said "You did a very good job on the video, Ash...You know how to act." I furrowed my eyebrows and he said "You're so beautiful...You would make any man lucky to have a beautiful creature, like you." I said "Chris, go home!" I tried to push him away, but he grabbed me. He spun me around until he was behind me and his arm was wrapped around my throat.

I gasped and said "Please...Please don't hurt me." He brought his lips to my ear and said "Shh...There's no need to be afraid, Ashley...I'll be gentle with you." I elbowed him in the stomach and pushed his arm off of me. I started running and saw some crew members loading a truck. I started running towards it and I screamed for someone to help me. But none of them noticed me. No one even looked over to see what was going on. I was almost to my car, but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and stopped me. "You shouldn't have done that." Chris hissed in my ear. Started squirming and I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I said "Please...Just let me go home, Chris!" He said "Shhhh. It's okay." He kissed my hair and said "You just need to rest now." I looked up and he had a syringe in his hand. I whimpered and he said "Just sleep for now, Ash...Things will be better when you wake up." His kissed my hair again and stabbed the syringe into my neck. I gasped and he pressed down at the top. I felt a liquid rush into my veins and things started to get fuzzy. Chris said "You just need to rest." That was the last thing I heard, before the darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up my head was spinning. How long was I out? Where was I? Where's Chris? My vision started to clear up and I looked around the room. When I saw the room I was in, I swallowed...It was the video where Chris tears my heart out in the video..I start to panic and tried to move. But I couldn't. My hands caught on something, I looked down and saw there were handcuffed...Oh God...He's recreating the video in his own image.

I heard some rustling and I looked over to see Chris walking in. He wasn't smiling, his eyes were fixed on me, and his mask was gone. I looked around and said "Chris...Why are you doing this?" He out a finger to his lips and said "Shhhh." His eyes bored into mine, his face emotionless. I couldn't tell what he was thinking by the look in his eyes. But they seemed to hold lust. He stood up straight and kept his eyes on mine. A tear rolled down my cheek and I asked "W-What did you do to me?"