The weird stuff

I hope you like this story and this one contains a little bit  more Info

One day me and my family packed up our things and left and moved to this great house in like a desert type a thing. I did home school for a while on a computer but we had to pack things away I didn't get to go on those computers any more. One day my parents went out to to some things me and my sister went to the live g room and unpacked to things we were using an a blade nice ki d of a thing to open them. So as we were looking at some old things my sister reached for the knife and it had desaperd for a long time we looked at e wry place in the house the knife had never even be and we found nothing. We looked at the river place behind the pictures and some boxes and nothing. My sister began to worry about the knife and how it vanished. We looked on time again near the fire place behind a farm of a family member who died a few years ago and it was later out behind it my sister was in while I flipped out it didn't help that I. The gouroge on the shelf the people left behind if was drawn on it saying something about God which  was a little bit weird for me my sister did t no what to do we keep telling and day I g we checked that place a thousands times why is it there, we said that one of use is messing with each other but we new something or someone moved it.