Special Pool Party Date

This is dedicated to Roxxi (again full name on dedication thing.) Enjoyyy my CP Scenarios :)

Slenderp (just coz) ;

You tugged self-consciously at your f/c bikini. It looked cute and sexy then, but now you thought it looked a bit revealing. Slender had his tentacle wrapped protectively around your waist, his usual neat, typical suits were replaced with trunks, letting his muscley chest lean against you. "Slendy," You said regretfully, "I look a bit of a twit." You hung your head in shame, twisting your h/l h/c around your finger. To your surprise, he grabbed you and kissed you, earning wolf whistles from Jeff. His girlfriend smiled apologetically, but it didn't faze you; Slender was there.

Dark Link;

Darkness had picked you a special bikini for the pool party you were attending. All of the Creepypastas and their girlfriends were attending. "Babe, here's what I picked." He told you with a wink, passing over a bag. You held your breath and opened it- sighing in relief as it showed a modest, yet gorgeous ruby red bikini, with a ruby gem in the middle of the bra and a lacy bow on the knicker piece. "I LOVE it!" You squeaked, pushing him out so you could put it on. ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> At The Party \(*-*)/

All of the other girls were beautiful indeed, you felt slightly underdressed. Link must have noticed, because he kissed your nose. "You're perfect, ok?" He told you smiling brightly, "The Best there is." You grinned back and cuddled into him.

Liu;

Your date, Liu, was messing around with his brother Jeff so you made polite conversation with Jeff's girl. "You look amazing." You told her, she really did! Her hair was curled into a bun with tendrils adorning her face and she was wearing a turquoise swimsuit. She smiled back, "Thanks, y/n, you look incredible yourself!" She complimented back. You laughed and nodded, "Too bad our dates seem to busy to notice, right?" You replied shyly. J/g (Jeff's girl) nodded in agreement, "Let's get their attention." There was a glint to her f/c eye. You immediately understood when you saw Jeff and Liu standing by the pool edge chatting. "The count of 3, 1, 2, 3!" Liu was pushed into the shimmering waters, he glanced at you in mock horror. "How dare you!" You giggled as he took off his shirt revealing a sweet set of abs and ac six pack. J/g seemed to be having the same reaction to Jeff. "Join me," Liu requested, so you jumped in and landed in his strong arms spraying him with water. J/g daintyly got in, so not to ruin her hair and gave Jeff a sorry kiss. "Where's mine?" Liu asked teasingly, you rolled your eyes, but smiled, granting him a sweet, loving kiss.

Okay guys! There you go, sorry it's so short. I'll do a longer one next time ;D. Jeff and Liu's are similar so just swap where appropriate. Love y'all :)

~L