28: Victory What?!✔️

Music: Crest - Codeko

Shadow descended from floating as the hedgehog's super forms burned off, landing next to the grey Protector. Jayde slumped on the ground, breathing heavily. Her power was almost drained, mainly because her Shard had been in the hands of another – the hands of an evil presence. The ebony male knelt beside the grey hedgehog, lifting her top half up off the ground. Jayde groaned quietly, her azure eyes slowly making an appearance. She clenched the Shard that was in her hand, slowly feeling her strength come back to her before she glanced at the Ultimate Lifeform.

He still looked hurt.

Uncharacteristically, Jayde wrapped her arms around his neck quickly, ignoring his tensing figure, "I-I'm so sorry, Shadow. I didn't mean what I said before. There's no excuse for it, I should've never-"

"I forgive you."

Jayde pulled back slightly, "What?"

"I said," he stood, pulling the apologetic hedgehog up with him, "I forgive you."

"But... What? I need to explain everything and apologise! I've got a whole speech planned out here!" Shadow cracked a smile at her comment, leaving Jayde to return the gesture, "So... can I call you Shades again?" she looked at him with a pouty face, which he found extremely funny, laughing as he nodded, "Yes!"

Sonic, Tails and Amy smiled as they saw the two hedgehogs make up. The pink hedgehog knew that it would take a little bit more than some harsh words for Shadow to hate Jayde – nothing could separate those two. Not even a war.

"No way, dude! I got way more hits on him that you!" The Mobians turned to find Jaylee and Scourge arguing once again.

"Nope." Scourge shook his head, "Last I counted, I had twenty-five hits to twenty-two."

"Cheat!" Jaylee shoved him, causing Miles to sigh at the two.

He glanced at the blue hedgehog, "And so it begins again." Sonic chuckled at the anti-Tails and his snarky remarks.

"Let's just move this along." Sonic spoke, zipping behind the green male.

"I'm King," Scourge responded to the grey hedgehog, "I should be the winner anyway. I mean, you did put up a good game – I was just better."

"Are you serious, your majesty?" Jaylee mocked, saluting to the male in front of her, "My fighting skills were quicker and faster than yours. You couldn't even keep your mouth shut at my moves." She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Listen here, Lee. I-"

Before Scourge could finish his sentence, his sneaky cobalt lookalike had shoved his form forward, making his lips connect with the grey hedgehog's. Both the Moebian's eyes widened at the unexpected move, whilst Miles simply clapped and Rosy squealed, "Finally, someone did it." The anti-Tails muttered, still watching bored as ever.

Jaylee was the first to come back to reality, shoving the green male off her and furiously wiping her lips, "What in Chaos are you doing!" she yelled at the male who sat slumped on the floor.

Scourge woke up from his daydream at her outburst, and clenched his fists, glaring at the Hero of Mobius, "Blue!"

Sonic cheered, "Victory kiss!" and he pecked the pink hedgehog on the cheek before running away from an angry 'King of Moebius'. Amy gaped at his action, placing a hand on her muzzle, a light blush spreading across her muzzle. Jayde chuckled as she looked off to her lookalike who hadn't said anything else and had her fingers on her lips with a confused look on her face.