8|John

It's been a week since I stayed at Alex's house, and him and Eliza have been getting intimate.

I sometimes worry if they're starting something. Like a relationship.

I was walking in the halls today, after class, and I couldn't find Alexander.

I searched in the boys bathroom, the cafeteria, everywhere!

It was time to leave, so I headed out.

When I came out of the entrance, I saw something I hoped I wouldn't see.

They kissed, and Alex smiled, then blushed.

"Let's go, since we're dating I can give you rides all the time" she said, leading him to the car, and giggling.

I was left there, eyes widened, left with no words to say.

I started to cry, but I covered my eyes.

I tried not to sob, but it just came out.

People looked at me, asking if I was okay, but I just ran, and I ran past the car, because that's where I lived.

Alex was opening the door, but him and Eliza saw me, and had a sympathetic look on their faces.

I ran and ran as I could, until I was there.

I quickly up the stairs, and to the second floor.

I unlocked the door, swung it opened, then slammed it shut.

I fell against the do, and hugged my knees, bawling.

I kept crying, and crying, until I had cried so hard no more tears were coming out.

Lil short chapter, I'll update a longer one later today.