Chapter 10 New Journey Begins

She was a helpless soul, when all were near her, but when she was left all alone, she realised her power with in. She began a new journey of herself, of her own, a journey of finding herself. But she didn't know that her destiny had a evil trap for her.
Though ousted from the case, Officer Suman Roy, a man without any heart or heartless human didn't decide to give up. He was involved in the case as a part of his duty, and now when the case was taken off from him, he decided to solve it. Not for his duty, not for what he felt towards Smita, but for the sake of his respect towards Shekhar. He was more than a brother for him, a mentor, a friend, and perhaps that's why he couldn't accept his sudden murder. Though he had separated from Smita and that was because they were never in love, but Shekhar loved him like his own brother, and even stood by his side when no one was there. He stood up, looked at his uniform and vowed to give his muse justice. That night a long one, even for him, as he had to find the actual criminal, without harming the innocence and this time, his power was taken off from him.
"Smita, Auntyji and Uncleji were in the house, Anamika bhabi was outside! Shekhar bhaiya was with Niherika!" he said these words again and again, in his mind. "As per the guard of the cottage, Anamika Bhabi left the house and returned after four hours. She even told him that she went in search of him and interestingly bhaiya returned after half an hour of her departure. She was annoyed with him, but then why didn't she call him and just went away in search of him? That too in an unknown place!" He had lots of questions, but none to answer him. He stood up, and knowing what exactly he should do, took the keys of his car and headed to the cottage.
"Ramji, namaste!" His unwelcoming voice awaken Ram Raghuvir, the guard of Shekhar's cottage, from his slumber. "Aree Inispector Shahab! Aap? Iiss waqt? (Hi Inspector Sir, you are here at this hour?)" he was shocked to see him.
"Kuch baat karna tha aapse! Ek cup chai milega? (I had to talk something with you! Can I get a cup of tea?)"
Ram Raghuvir nodded his head and silently followed his instructions. Suman was waiting for this opportunity, he stood up and swiftly began his work. The room was a simple one, with his luggage pilled up in a corner, a twig on another corner and few pictures of Gods and Goddesses hanging on the wall. Even a Bhagawat Gita was there. He was about to open his luggage when,
"Shahabji, chai!" Ramji almost whispered with the cup of tea in his cold hands. While sipping his tea, he came to know few strange facts of this lonely cottage. Though whatever he told about that day was his known facts and even Anamika told him the same. This cottage though belonged to Shekhar's father, Mr. Shankar Bose but Niherika was a regular visitor of this cottage, even when Mr. Bose used to be here. She used to say that she had business, but he never liked her. She even came there few days before the arrival of the newly married couple.
"Sirji! Uss din baade sahab bhi aaye the jab Niherika memshahab aaye the....  Dono k beech bohot deer tak baate huya, woh yeh bhi bol rahi thi ki kuch bol degi woh chote shahab ko kuch bol degi! Isse agee mujhe kuch nhi malum sahab!" (Sirji! That day even Niherika Madam came with our Sir. Both had a unwanted discussion then and she even warned him that she would reveal something to Shekhar!) His words forced him to think more about Niherika. Initially though he thought, she was just another seductive lady just trying to be the middle one among a couple, even he felt that on the day of their reception, but was aware of her other side then. A journey began for him, it's a new beginning, a journey he was unaware of; he knew nothing, but only knew that he wouldn't quit as Shekhar bhaiya hated failures.....

****Don't forget to vote, comment and share it.... ****