Near Wild Heaven

Peyton is stood at one end of the wall while Haley stood at the other, Brooke looked at it critically, she was directing where it should go. Claudia was lying on the couch watching lyrics. Tim was busy looking through the yellow pages.

"I think it needs to come down on the left some." Peyton said holding the wedding board. 

"No, it's gotta come down on the right." Brooke replied.

"Our left is your right." Haley groaned as held the other side of the wedding board. 

"Oh...then why are we arguing?" Brooke asked confused. 

"Hey Nathan! What do you think?" Tim shouted as Haley and Peyton straightened the Wedding Board and they placed it up against the wall.  "Thai, Mexican, Chinese is always good." Tim continued to shout.

"Yeah." Brooke stated nodding at the position of the wedding board.

"Tim, you just ate! How is it possible that you're still hungry?" Claudia asked walking up to Tim in the kitchen.

"I'm not ordering food, I'm ordering strippers." Tim replied like it was obvious. Claudia looked very worried as Peyton, Haley and Brooke look at Tim. "What?! You guys got married so fast, I got screwed outta being the best man and I am not getting screwed outta the bachelor party." Tim explained as Nathan walked into the kitchen with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 'I-I was gonna be the best man right?" Tim asked Nathan. Claudia raised an eyebrow at Nathan.

"He's like a dog with a bone Claude." Nathan said to Claudia.

"Great, lets get him neutered." Claudia exclaimed back at him half-serious. 

"Come on Claudia! It's just a stripper! It's harmless fun." Tim shouted as Brooke walked towards Nathan.

"You know, Tim's right. See..." Brooke exclaimed as she yanked Nathan's towel off, he dashed to the bedroom embarrassed. "...fun!" She laughed alongside the rest of the girls, Tim walked away.

"Yes, but so much more fun when you haven't seen it before." Peyton joked and Claudia looked sad.

"Nice!" Brooke exclaimed as she slapped Peyton's hand. Haley looked at them signalling them to Claudia.

"Sorry." Peyton said to Claudia.

"Yeah." Claudia replied nodding her head slightly. It was awkward for a moment.

"Claudia, let the boys have their fun." Brooke said filling in the silence before she shooed Tim away. "Besides, what's good for the goose is even better for you. They can have their little testosterone fest - autos and dial-a-date - but you get to have a bridal shower and rake in tonnes of loot from all the guests. This is so a fair trade." Brooke explained.

"Wow, I so don't need loot." Claudia muttered sarcastically. 

"OK, Sunny Hill Lodge?" Brooke said as she held up Claudia's kitchen towel.

"It's Kichey." Claudia replied and Brooke shrugged. 

"So's this thing." Peyton laughed holding up Claudia's silk top. 

"Oh no. No, no, that is bridal shower code red. I'm on it. " Brooke exclaimed as Claudia snatched it away from Peyton.

___

"Ah h-hi, am I interrupting something?" Claudia asked surpressing a laugh. Mouth was taped to a chair and wrapped in insulation tape while Fergie and Skills drew targets all over him in red marker.

"Hi Claudia." Mouth said smiling at Claudia who waved back at him.

"Hi. This is some...weird guy thing I'm never gonna understand right?" Claudia asked walking into Lucas's room.