Aphmau; Phoenix Drop High: Graduation Days Ep. 2- Will She Notice Me

(A/N I don't own Aphmau nor her character nor anything else that's romotely recognizable...... Duh.)

If Jenny slipped a word.......
      Aphmau stops halfway back to her building. She moans to herself and sends Tera on, she had forgotten to ask Jenny if she knew where the coffee shop was. She turns around and starts hurrying back to the group, hoping that Jenny hadn't already finished cleaning up and left. She turns the corner and almost lets out a breath, Jenny was still there. She..... seemed to be talking to someone. He was wearing a red jacket that had a white stripe on it, with the sleeves rolled up revealing black that was the inside of the jacket. And...... did he have a bandanna around his eyes? These notices swirl in the back of her mind as she calls to Jenny and hurries forward. Aphmau feels uncertain when she gets closer to Jenny, to see Jenny looking down as if she didn't want Aphmau to notice her. She continues on, she needed to know where the coffee shop was, she had made plans with Katelyn and Luka.
         "Heh," Aphmau says, her voice slightly nervous. She vaguely notes in the back of her head that the guy Jenny was talking too moved away. Something about him made him so familiar....... "Sorry to bother you Jenny. But I was wondering..... Where is the cafe on campus? I was thinking of going there in the morning."
         "Oh! Um! It's difficult to explain," Jenny's voice was high pitched and slightly rushed, but Aphmau's attention was now on the guy. He.... looks so familiar. Aphmau thinks to herself. "Let me finish talking to Aaron and getting inside-" But the rest flew over Aphmau's head.
          "Aaron?!" She shouts, surprise overtaking her nervousness and shyness. Her eyes were wide and the guy turns to her, a blush growing on his cheeks.
         "H-Hey, Shu."
         "Oh my Irene! I missed you!" Aphmau cries, glomping Aaron.    Jenny goes silent  at Aphmau's surprised shout. Her hands drop slowly to her side as she watches the two talk. Aaron was blushing badly and Aphmau was talking to him avidly.
       "You...... guys....... know each other?" She asks slowly, bringing their attention back to her.
       "Oh yeah! Aaron and I were friends back in Phoenix Drop." Aphmau beams. "He was a jerk back then, so if he's a jerk now-"
        "H-Hey! You were just a stupid potato, then!" Aaron cries out playfully.

The two commence arguing over their school years, forgetting Jenny. Jenny stares at the two and suddenly feels so small, Aaron seemed relaxed around Aphmau, something he never was around people. Jenny had been in most of his classes since her own first year at Falcon Claw. Aaron didn't have friends and he wasn't relaxed. Something inside Jenny wilts as she watches Aaron grin at Aphmau, something about his face made Jenny think of her own parents. Her mother with loving eyes and her father with an awe filled grin everytime he looked at her, not when they were fighting though of course, but afterwards, her mom would give a shy smile and her dad would give her a loving kiss. Jenny takes a step back, feeling her heart sink to her stomach. "What's with the bandanna, jerk?" Aphmau jokes, before taking the bandanna off. Jenny stares as Aaron's charcoal eyes stare at Aphmau with a gleam in them. Jenny feels her heart break when they look at eachother, as if they were taking the other person in. Friends didn't look at each other like that....... "I think I better- go....." "Hm?" Aphmau looks to Jenny, "Oh, can I help you clean up?" "No...... no. I've-I've got it." Jenny states, waving Aphmau off. "S-S-See you later Aaron." Jenny turns and hurries away, tears flooding her eyes as she feels her heart breaking in her chest. Of course, Aaron liked Aphmau. She packs up and heads to her room, where Jenny sits on her bed lowly. She hugs her pillow to her chest and buries her face in it. "Woah! What's wrong with you?" Cathy asks, green eyes wide as she stares at her best friend. "A-Aaron l-likes someone el-else." Jenny stutters as she cries, "What? I didn't know Aaron talked to anybody else....." Betty says softly, unsure as to what to do to comfort her friend. "Th-There's a-a-a girl named Aphmau. They-They knew each-each other in high s-sch-school." Jenny continues to stutter and cry as Cathy rubs her friends back gently, letting Jenny lean on her. "Oh honey....." Cathy sighs, Betty reaches into her mini fridge/side tables and withdraws a small pint of chocolate chip ice cream and a plastic spoon. She sets it on Jenny's side table. "Come on. Let's watch a show and eat ice cream." "Betty...." Cathy growls, "Not everything is abou- wait. That's actually a good idea. Come on, we can watch crappy comedies." Cathy takes her friend and the three of them make a spot on the floor in front of their TV. Jenny eats ice cream and lets her friends comfort her. Afterwards, when both girls are fast asleep on Jenny's shoulders, Jenny can't help, but think to herself, It might take awhile. But-But maybe I can move on from this.