Introduction

Hello everyone! 

Hello everyone! 

The very aim of The BTS Love Yourself Community is to give support and love to every single person in all corners of the globe. Through this book, we wish to help all the authors on Wattpad to grow and learn.

Certainly, it is pretty tough to continue writing with little feedback available. And since Wattpad is an ever growing community with millions of books on it, it could be pretty hard to get noticed. 

In this book, we present to you small and fun contests and other interactive activities which doesn't require you to put in much effort and in return, you gain reads, votes, feedback, recognition, motivation, love and support. 

Moreover, this book is not limited to BTS fanfiction authors. Any author can be a part of this community. 

Different activities and contests would be posted once in every two weeks

To be a part of this fun community, please follow these few simple rules: 

  → Follow this account permanently. 

 → Add this book to your library and a public reading list. 

Note: If we find you breaking the rules, you will not be allowed to take part in any activities. We are putting in our time, energy and effort so that you would have an enjoyable experience. Please respect the rules and have faith in us. You will not regret joining this fun community.

If  you find our initiative interesting, please comment "wings" here. 

Thank you!