Round 2: Comment To Win!

Note: This round will be active from 12th February 2018

Greetings, The BTS Love Yourself Community! Welcome to Round Two.

To take part in this round, please remember to follow the three simple rules:

→ Follow this account.

→ Add this book to your library and public reading list. 

  → Tag any three (or more)  Wattpad users who might take interest in this book as an inline comment here. 

Now that you have followed the rules, let us explain how this fun contest works! 

RM 

Suga

JHope

Jin

Jimin

V

Jungkook

1.) As an inline comment, comment '+1' in front of the name of your bias.

2.) You can comment as many times as you wish but not consecutively. For example: You commented +1 in front of Jimin. Then you cannot comment +1 again as long as at least one user comments +1 first. 

3.) You can only comment +1 in front of one of the seven names. For example, you commented +1 in front of Jimin then you cannot comment +1 in front of V. However, you can comment as many times as you feel in front of Jimin as long as you are not commenting consecutively. 

4.) The 500th comment wins! 

5.) This round gets over when all the seven names have 500 inline comments.

Prizes: Clearly, there will be seven winners for this round. We will read 3 chapters of a book of the winner's choice, provide 3+ lined comments with valuable feedback and vote on the chapters if we like the book and add it to a reading list titled "wings winners"!

(Please note prizes vary for different rounds. That way, we can focus on lot of aspects to help you get your book discovered!)

So what are you waiting for? Start commenting!