Chapter 11: Quality Time

" Thomas!" (Y/n) whined, becoming out of breath. " God I should get back into shape!" she exclaimed to herself. When she was just about to reached Thomas who was waving goodbye to her parents after he had returned the wallet. After the car they were driving had departed, (Y/n) had finally reached Thomas. " F-finally!" she gasped, collapsing onto the freezing, ground. " Jesus, you're hard to follow," she heavily inhaled the frigid, fresh air.

Thomas stared at (Y/n) for a moment, then helped her up with a sigh. " What am I going to do with you. (Y/n)."

" I dunno," (Y/n) squeezed Thomas' hand as she got up then released it once she got up." A-anyways, Thomas I need you to go back inside your apartment," she tried her best to word her request, while she was suffering to regain her stamina.

" Why?" (Y/n) pointed to Thomas' ears, making him place his hands on his head. " Oh," he drawled, completely forgetting about his situation. " Well," he began, picking (Y/n) up and dashed. It only took eighteen seconds for Thomas to reach his apartment. " You forgot to lock the door," Thomas commented, opening the door.

(Y/n) sighed, " Well, what did you think was more important? Your well being, or the safety of your apartment?"

" Um, both?" he replied, closing the door once he was inside.

" Dammit," (Y/n) cussed as Thomas placed her down.

" I know, it's stupid, but in my opinion it's reasonable." Thomas walked to the bathroom to look at the mirror. " Still there," he sighed, poking at this wolf ears. " What will it take for them to leave."

" Um-"

" No, I know what you're gonna say," Thomas cut (Y/n) off before she could say a thing. " I am not going to Hamilton for advice. I hate him, and he hates me."

(Y/n) went to check up on Thomas, peeking into the room. " Well, I actually wasn't going to say that, but why do you hate him?"

Thomas shrugged, strolling out the bathroom and into the living room. " Well, I hate that he's an egomaniac, thinking that his ideas are superior than others, he's very insensitive when it comes people that are not pure blooded werewolves, or the process of becoming a werewolf. Not only that, but it's probably just my acute sense of smell, but his scent just sets me off. I don't know why, maybe it reminds me of something I hate." Thomas sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. " So, what were you going to suggest?"

(Y/n) inhaled, " Well, it's a stupid idea."

" There's no such thing as a stupid idea," he assured (Y/n). " Just let it out."
With a gulp, (Y/n) said it, " Hats."

" That's a-"

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes and pouted, giving the ' You said there's no such thing as a stupid idea. You fucking liar.' Okay, she didn't think the 'fucking liar' part, but hey, Thomas said there was no such thing as stupid ideas.

Thomas quickly replaced his words with, " Okay, okay, it's not a stupid idea. It's just silly and adorable."

(Y/n) gave a ' meh' as she sat next to Thomas. " I guess that's a decent save."

Thomas gave a exhale of relief. " Thank God. Wow, you're terrifying and yet very cute."

" Yay? I guess?" (Y/n) let out, unsure if this was a victory.

" Anyways, do you want to go out to buy the stuff you need to re-renovate your apartment?" Thomas question, fiddling with his ears to check if he just pushed them down, they'd go away.

(Y/n) nodded, " Of course I do, but your ears."

" I could always wear a hat like you suggested. It did work earlier. But I still need to think of a better way to hide my tail."