27🔸where were you?

Peter's POV

"Well. I don't  believe you. You shouldn't either Rob. This is what bad guys do they shit you. He's lying"

"Peter ,no!!" Robin shouts as I pull doc oc away from him with a web. He slams into a wall. I press the button on my watch that triggers the iron-spider.

******** ******* ******
Robin's POV

I look over to see Doc oc shooting projectiles at Peter with the intention to kill.

Peter doesn't   even know that the others are here, they're gonna kill him if I don't do something fast.

I get off the table and pull all the things they hooked up to me out.
I weakly walked over to the elevator. I had to get them out now that I knew they were here.

"Robin. Where are you going!" Peter screamed.

"The Avengers , they have them captive. I have to get  them out."

"No!!," Doc oc screams grabbing me with  a tentacle and throwing me into the wall.

"Where?" Peter asked.

"The floor below us." I said.

"Peter then tried to knock the doc out but the opposite happened. Doc oc hit Peter  with his tentacle and the impact caused peter to pass out. I injected Doc oc with an anaesthetic and he passed out .

I crawled over to the stair well because I was to weak to walk now. When I got to it I chose to shout down rather than fall a flight.
"Bruce!!!! . I know they took you from the warehouse. I know your being held captive!!. WE NEED YOU. PLEASE?.WE NEED HIM. I KNOW YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BUT THEY KILLED  EVERYONE I CARE ABOUT AND I'VE CONDEMNED THE LAST PERSON I LOVE TO DEATH SO YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE. CONVINCE HIM."

Then all of a sudden I was being dragged away from the stairwell and thrown into yet another wall.

A green faced monster stared at me and another  one with scales stood behind him.

"Who the fuck are you."

"You don't recognise me?. It's  me , you just killed my son. "

"Mr. Osborn."

"Put them both into a cell . They're the last two Avengers even though the weak one is not a real Avengers."

The green reptile then grabbed me with one hand and Peter with  the other.  He walked down one flight  of stairs with us.

He took us to a prison like thing.  He walked past the cells that held Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the scarlet witch, falcon, iron patriot and even Tony Stark, who seemed to have been coughing up blood and that was all my fault.

One cell though looked like it used to hold a wrecking ball and the wrecking ball wrecked it's way out. The reptiles eyes widened at the sight of this cell.

Then out of nowhere walked a big bright green sign of hope and it roared so hard that the reptile left me and Pete and covered it's ears.