same planet two worlds

my name is ethan i am a merman. i know what your thinking creatures like us do not exist. we do actually we have been in hiding for thousands of years. but I'm not gonna lie humans and my kind have had some close calls in the past. but we as a species still have been able to give you humans the slip. lets keep it that way. its not that i have anything against you humans it just that you guy already have killed so many of my brothers. and released so much poisons and toxins into our homes that you guys simply can not be trusted. at least that is what my father tritus ( try tus ) thinks. i have always wondered what it would be like to walk among you guys .  eat that thing, you know, whats it called again? fat food i mean fast food yeah that is it . do not even get me started in the girls up there . they are way hotter than the girls down here. the girls down here are kind of, how do i say this in a nice way ? there umm thing are sagging u know there top parts. (whisper) there breasts . another thing girls up there  look prettier and there hairs are beautiful and there real tall things they they use to walk around in . you know there pegs i mean legs. there are beautiful. there is this one girl though i have known her for years. well i know her but she dose not know me. ever since we were children i have been watching her. i only get to see her in the summertime when she comes by here to stay at her families beach house. i have always been careful of her not see me. she is so beautiful her light brown skin, her green eyes , her curly brown hair, she is perfect but she would never look at me. she probably thinks i am some type of freak fish boy. something else i forgot to tell you i am also prince of the ocean . my father titus is king and i am supposed to marry some one in 1 year from now. but i can not . my father says if i do not then he will pick someone for me. then will have to forcibly be married .