Why?....

Draco notices that things are off with the reader and tries to help.
(Y/b/n)=your bothers name
(Y/n)=your name
Warning: cutting

(Y/n) POV
location:Malfoy manner. 

I hardly eat, I hardly sleep, I don't even let Draco sleep next to me, or even touch me. I hardly talk and always wear long sleeves. I'm not telling him what I do to control the pain I feel inside, he'll say that I'm wanting attention, that I'm fine, and then he'll leave me! Just like my so called 'family' did!

I tried ignoring the urge to cut again but it was too strong. I stood up shakily and walked weakly to the bathroom, shutting the door, stood in front of the sink and rolled my sleeves up. My arm was covered in cuts like a blanket, full of old and new scars.

I looked down at the blade, picked it up and placed it upon my arm and moved it across my skin, making deep cuts.

One for being stupid.
Two for being Draco in this.
Three for being ugly.
Four for being 'fine'.
Five for not opening up to Draco.

I made, at least, 15 deep cuts when I began to get dizzy from the blood loss. I dropped the blade and everything went black.

Draco's POV

I'm sat in the living room with my mother and (y/n) brother. My mother was talking but i was too busy worrying about (y/n). I don't understand...what's going with her. Is it something i've said? Is it something I've done? What is she hiding-
"Draco!" I snapped out of my trance and looked up at my mother. "Draco, were you-' mother was interrupted by a loud thud that was above us.

"(Y/n)!" I jumped up and ran to where the thud was heard. The bathroom. 
I shakily reached out and opened the door. Oh god... i ran in and sat beside (y/n), tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. I grabbed a towel and placed it upon her arm, applying pressure to stop it bleeding out so much.

I was shaking violently, tears blurring my vision.

"Draco...let me help her...just take a moment to collect yourself..." (y/b/n) spoke softly, after a moment, i slowly nodded. I got up and (y/b/n) took over what i was doing. I stepped out of the bathroom, mother hugged me tightly and i sobbed on her shoulder.
After 5 minutes, (y/b/n) picks (y/n) limp body up and places her on our shared bed. I moved away from mother, slowly, and shakily, moved closer to (y/n). I kneeled beside the bed and held (y/n)'s hand gently, she was pale. I leaned over and kissed her forehead while tears rolled down my face slowly.
"Draco.." my mother spoke softly.
"Why?..." i spoke in a quiet,broken voice.

A weak groan came from (y/n)'s limp body i looked back at her quickly to see her opening her once ocean blue eyes, which are now much duller. (Y/n) looked at her brother and my mother for a moment than slowly looked down at me, her eyes filling with tears.
"D-Draco...i-I'm s-so so-sorry-"
"Don't apologise...but answer a question for me." She nodded weakly, indicating for me to continue. "Why?" My eyes filling with tears.

"September i-isn't the best month f-for me... c-cause about five y-years ago... my 'family' abandoned me, i was in a abusive relationship, i-i was put in the h-hospital w-wing for that..." than she looks at me in the eye, "and I'm scared you'll leave me..." i held both of her hands.
"I'm never going to leave you..." she smiled weakly.

"P-promise?"
"Promise?"
That promise was kept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment requests!
Hope you enjoyed the one shot!
~shakira