iii.

HOW DALLY CHURCHILL DIES IN THE FUTURE
_________

_________

DALLAS had started carrying around a fake gun . it looked real , but everyone in DERRY knew it wasn't . it seemed to do more to help him feel protected than actual protect him . the now eighteen year old was SICK of LIFE . that wasn't new . he had always felt weary of living , but after his own MA broke his arm , he was drawing near the end of his patience .

he had gotten into a fairly big fight . no one remembered what it was about , && it didn't matter what it was about . the fact was that DALLY had a terrible temper , && he got much too angry to handle it .

so , he stole a car . && drove . he drove to the next town over , where the CHIEF didn't know him , where he was unknown , && he robbed a CONVENIENCE STORE . the owner called the POLICE immediately , which wasn't a surprise .

CHIEF MARKS was on his way , knowing that it was no one other than DALLY . that didn't matter . it was too late . he wouldn't make it in time .

the COPS caught DALLY under a streetlight , their guns pointed . the boy raised his own , && they shot him . they shot him good , just as someone from DERRY made their way there . the force of the bullets made him lean back a bit , but he was dead before he hit the ground .

&& anyone there knew DALLY was dead , because DALLAS CHURCHILL wanted to be dead , && DALLAS CHURCHILL always got what he wanted .

[ totally not stolen from the outsiders - ]