chapter 3••

As we sat in the car on our way home I remembered what Harlees teacher told me so why not ask her what's wrong.
"Harlee baby do you want to tell me why I had a talk with your teacher about how you've been acting strange in class?" I asked kinda nervous to hear her answer "Mommy who's my daddy?" She asked sadly "Harlee you skipped my question!" I said slightly sternly "I WANT TO KNOW WHO MY DADDY IS!!!!!" She said yelling " baby you daddy is a man that has a new life, maybe one day you'll meet him." If qwe do see Jason he'll know that she's his. She a spittin image of him, she has my black hair but has his mouth, nose, eye color, and even his attitude. "How about we go to the mall for a little bit what do you say?" "Yessss!!" She squealed. We went to toys r us and then we went to a whole bunch of other stores. As we were walking to Hibbits to get me new shoes there he was.... he was with another woman though. My mouth dropped and my heart sank, while he was talking to the lady he looked up and me. He had a surprised expression on his face. I quickly walked away. Hoping he didn't notice me!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hola my lovies!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload in a long time! Bye bye babes!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••