Bakugo 1

I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by darkness, far in the distance a single light flickered. A strange figure appeared inching closer to me at a slow, tormenting pace.

"Kacchan," the shadow sung, revealing its luminescent, green eyes. "Deku?" "Oh how lucky they are," he murmured in my ear. "To have a friend as good as you on their side. Honestly, that performance drove me to tears. Bravo!" Flinching at his words I continued to stare forward.

"Oh? Ignoring me, are we?" "You're insane!" I shrieked, choking back tears. "I know! Isn't it great?"

The chains jingled as I struggled to break out of them, "I'll kill you, you won't hurt anyone! I'll... I'LL STOP YOU!" I yelled, not able to hold back the tears they ran down my cheeks.

"So prideful," Deku wiped the tears from my cheek, "Always have been."

If I had gone along with his sick scheme, I would've been a villain as well, living only to rid the world of filth, once and for all.

Getting involved was part of my plan, to help all of my friends, I failed them. More tears came, soaking my face once more.

"You should have simply done what I said when I gave you the chance - this isn't what either of us wanted," he muttered drawing closer until I could feel his breath on my side, "is it?"