The Rival Duet

[I'm not sure if someone already did this, but,,,]

Lance walked into Keith's room looking a little flustered.

"Hey man.." Lance sighed and sat down on Keith's bed.

"Yeah dude?" Seeing the worried look on Lance's face, he began to feel a little worried.

"I-I got something I need to take off my chest." He looked into Keith's eyes.

"You do?" He held his breath. He didn't want Lance to say something like 'stay away from me' or something that would make him cry.

Lance sighed once more. "Hey, dude, we've been rivals for a really long time now.."

"Yeah dude?"

"And there's something I need you to know.."

"Okay." He let some of his breath out, only to hold some more in.

Lance inhaled deeply. "Remember that time we went swimming, and I almost drowned?"

Keith chuckled at the memory.

"Then you dragged me onto the ground, and preformed CPR? Well, no homo,  but that's the day I fell in love with you!"

Lance glanced up to see Keith blushing.

He waved his hands frantically in front of him. "N-No homo! But that's the day I knew you were mine!" A smile lit up his face when he said the word 'mine.'

Lance stood up, grabbed both of Keith's shoulders and looked deeply into his eyes, his cheeks slightly red. "Looking into your eyes made me realize... No homo! But your lips touching mine changed my life!

Keith finally let out the breath he forgot he was holding in this whole time and looked away. "BRO! Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Lance removed his hands and awkwardly shoved them in the pockets of his jeans. "Y-yeah, um, I think so."

Keith looked back into Lance's eyes. "Yeah dude, I totally get what you're saying."

His eyes lit up with hopefullness. "You do?"

"Yeah, I've been wanting to tell you for so long."

"Do you feel the same way too?"

"Remember that time at Disney World, I ate that giant turkey leg?"

Lance smiled even wider. "Yeah!"

"But then I started choking, until you can along!"

Lance laughed, thinking of the old memory. "Yeah I came!"

"Well, no homo, but that's the day I fell in love with you!" Keith was laughing a little at this point, too.

Lance put his arm around Keith's opposite shoulder and laughed. "We're so not gay!!"

They looked at each other, their lips almost touching.

"No homo, but that's the day I knew we were right!" Keith said. "Your body pressed into mine somehow didn't cross the line!"

Lance giggled. "Why would it have?"

"No homo, but that day changed my life!"

Lance blushed once again, then took Keith's hands in his. "The outside world might see us as gay," he said.

The rest of the gang,–which were just in the other room–hearing the whole thing, just nodded feircly. "Damn fucking right!" Pidge said under her breath.

Keith smiled. "But bro we swear we're not!"

Shiro facepalmed himself in the other room.

Both Lance and Keith began to speak in perfect harmony. "We're just rivals chilling out! And I think you're really-"

"-Hot!" Lance said.

"-Awesome!" Keith finished. "Wait, what?" He removed his hands from Lance's for a second.

"What?" Lance's smile faded.

"What?" Keith repeated.

"Who?" Lance looked away innocently.

"What did you just say." Keith said, his voice lowered. Lance cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Snuggling with you, under the covers. No homo." Keith said.

"Spooning with you, just like we're lovers." Lance replied. "No homo." He added.

Keith's smile began to return slowly. "Our lips touch for a minute or two, no homo."

Lance grabbed Keith's hands again, his excitement from before already returning. "It's okay with me if it's okay with you."

Keith sighed happily. "It totally is!"

They began to speak at the same time again.

"No homo, let's move into a room together! No homo, we'll save space by sharing a bed!!" They intertwined both their left and right hands together on either side of them, the space between them slowly draining.

"Looking into your eyes made me realize... I love you more than you could ever know! My... Bro." Their noses touched ever so slightly.

"No homo!" They said, before joining each other's lips together and flopping onto the bed.