Shopping disaster

The next morning came and I was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. I left my phone downstairs last night to charge. When I looked at it, it had tons of voicemails and texts. I sigh and got back to making breakfast. I'm lost in my thoughts when Finn walks in.

"Love what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Here." I say handing him my phone so he can listen to the voicemails and read the texts. I can see his face contort to anger.

"Bloody hell. Who does he think he is? Your his property? You don't deserve to be treated like that." Finn yells angrily, as Finn rants Colin walks in.

"What's going on?" Colin asks perplexed. So as Finn is telling Colin what he heard as Tristan and Austin walked in.

"Is he crazy?" Austin asked.

"Don't know mate, but he's obsessed with Luv here." Finn said shaking his head. Tristan comes up to me and wraps me in his arms. Holding me tightly whispering that he loves me and that it'll be ok. We sat and ate breakfast, after we were getting our books and I was going shopping with the girls. Paris was shocked that we both confessed our feelings and were getting married but she was happy for us. Steph screamed she was so happy, she said after everything that happened I deserved to be happy. I also told them they would be bridesmaids with Lane and Finn. They laughed wondering what Finn would be wearing.

"Ror, good choice your best friend who's your brother he'll be your honor." Steph says snickering.

"Great choice" Paris says.

"Let's go in here." I say pointing to a dress shop. We were looking for a few minutes and next thing I know I'm being whipped around.

"What the" I stop mid sentence when I realize who grabbed me.

"Let me go." I sneer angrily.

"No your mine, we belong together. I love you." Logan snaps at me.

"Logan I'm in love with someone else." I snap at him. He back hands me across the face hard and busts my lip open in the process.

"I don't think so." He orders me, I try to rip my arm away but he just grabs it harder and lands another hit on my face even harder this time.

"Get out of here Huntzberger." Paris yells at him.

" I'm not yours, I'm getting married to a wonderful man. I've been in love with him since I was sixteen." I snap at him and rip my arm away.

"Logan you need to let go, you cheated on her. You thought you could have your cake and eat it too. She so does not belong to you." Steph sneers at him and we turn and leave the store. Paris goes and gets some ice for my face and a coffee.

"Girly it's starting to bruise and your bleeding, I'm so sorry." Steph says tearful.

"It's not your fault he can't let go." I tell Steph hugging her tightly.

"Thank you." She tells me as Paris comes back to us.

"Paris I know you'll be living with Doyle, Steph why don't you live with us. I don't know what Logan might do to you after you snapped at him." I say sincerely.

"Really? I'd love to, I'll have the movers bring everything over in a few days." Steph says excitedly. Paris goes home to Doyle and Steph and I head to the hotel to get her things to bring back to the house. An hour later we were walking right through the door. I start the coffee pot and get more ice for my face.

" Want a cup of coffee?" I ask her.

"Sure, thanks for this girly." Steph says appreciatively.

"No problem, we're friends and your like a sister to me just like Paris." I say.

" Ror it's starting to swell more." Steph says concerned. We talk about the school year about the wedding and what will happen after college.

"Kitten I'm home." Finn yells running into the kitchen. He sees my face an comes to me before the guys make it into the kitchen.

"Luv, what happened? Your face, your wrist." He says gently touching my wrist.

"Hey Ma....." Tris stops mid sentence. All the guys stood shocked at what they saw. Tristan moves to me immediately and pulls me into a hug.

"Baby, what happened?" Tristan asked concerned.

" Logan." Is all I can say before I break down.

"What did he do?" Colin asked with a hint of anger lacing his voice.

"What happened?" Austin questioned pissed. Steph tells them all that has happened and what he did.

"Steph's going to live here, I don't trust Logan. Especially after Steph went off on him." I say.

"Good we don't need him hurting someone else. What about Paris?" Finn asked.

"She lives with Doyle in a secure building. I'm going to make sure he's on the blacklist since I own the building." I tell them as Austin comes over to Tristan and pushes him aside and pulls me into a tight hug. I can see tears in his eyes.

"Austin what's wrong?" I ask pulling away from him a little.

"Tristan's a brother to me. You became my sister this summer, to see these marks on you it breaks my heart, to see you in pain. Oh Rory." Austin says with tears escaping his eyes as he pulls me into a tight hug again.

"I feel the same way about you too Austin." I say emotionally to him. The next thing I know we're all in a group hug. I know this is probably long from over especially since I will be named a double heiress soon enough. I have the man I love and family who will be by my side always. As I will be there to support and protect them. My life is coming together, I'll be married to Tristan this December. I'm graduating this year. I'm graduating early because I fast tracked and next year I'm off to law school.