Chapter 7

Dear life,

So I was thinking of inviting Ian to my cousin's party.

She usually hosts parties around this time and they're usually lots of fun.

I think he would like that a bunch.

Either way, after I meet his friend we could hang out with my cousin and play video games.

I don't know why but Ian REALLY wants me to meet him.

He told me that we "Are one in the same".

I guess that just means were alike maybe? I don't know, that's all that's going on right now.

Sincerely,

Kalel Cullen

Today was the party and Kalel's older cousin Mia was hosting it. It was a casual party and everyone was allowed to bring a guest. Kalel, of course, brought Ian. As they walked through the front entrance of the condo, their eyes wondered around the house to see people dancing and drinking and having fun. Kalel lead Ian to find her cousin.

Mia, on the other hand, was by the pool keeping an eye out for anyone who needed help. She looked around and smiled when she noticed her little cousin with the new boyfriend she had only heard stories of. "Kalel!" Mia screamed. Kalel waved and ran over to her cousin while Ian slowly followed.

"So, this is your new boyfriend huh?" She curiously questioned but she knew what was up. "Yeah, this is Ian." Kalel introduced the two and Mia checked him out. "You...look familiar. Do you hang out with a kid named Anthony?" She asked. Kalel began to think. Anthony...is she talking about THAT Anthony? Kalel thought to herself, but maybe she was on the wrong page of this conversation. So she left that thought to herself.

Meanwhile, the guests were having a great time drinking and jumping in the pool. It was almost like a club, without all the alcohol. Kalel and Ian were dancing up a storm, laughing and screaming lyrics to rap songs. Kalel turned around to face Ian and for a moment they stopped dancing and leaned in for a kiss. For some reason, this was romantic for the two and nothing was stopping the moment.

~

Later on that night, the house was completely empty and three people were left. The three sat by the fire and roasted marshmallows and talked about the amazing party. Times like these are the best to remember and tell to others.