Chapter 43**

A/N Short of but full of revelations! 

"Well...you see," Chaos started. 

I listened, my full attention on him.

 "We didn't send you to earth when you were a baby. Y-you grew up as a happy kid. Learning everything you had to be the next ruler, playing. You had a happy and normal childhood. Void...you were close with him. To be honest, you both had secrets even I didn't know of. You were like partners in crime. Void also had a daughter though-your cousin, Dimiourgía. You both were the closest of the buds." 

I shut my eyes tight.

  A sad laugh escaped dad's lips but he continued. "Everything was good, but of course it had to end. War. It wasn't anyone's first war, but it was the deadliest. What made Void like this. The battle was what ruined everything. We won, of course...but the costs were...The battle was going on and all of us were fighting. You, Void, Order-your mother, Dimiourgia and Void's wife, Telos. When Telos was fighting a monster, another one was sneaking up on her behind her. You threw your dagger, but at the last moment, the monster disappeared..  And...Telos got hurt. S- she died."

A cry made its way to my face. "I killed her?"

"It was not your fault," he reassured. 

I shook my head. More tears made their way down. "H-how? I mean how did she die. She was immortal and the dagger...unless." 

Bianca took my hand, try to comfort me but it was not helping. At all. 

Chaos cleared his throat. "Anyways. Yes. Kraten metal. You used that knife. The one that kills even Primordials. Your mother, Order, was also there. She was there trying to help her sister-in-law but then the monster that was behind Telos appeared again and killed her. The same kind of metal. Everyone was using it. When you were going to go to Telos, you saw Dimiourgria being surrounded so when you found out that your mother was helping Telos, you ran to Dimi's side. After killing a thousand or so monsters, you turned around to go back to Telos just in time to see your mother get stabbed. Since you were distracted, someone was going to sneak up on you b-but Dimiourgria got in the way and took the hit." 

I clenched my fists as more tears came down my face. I was sobbing now. I gritted my teeth. "Why didn't you tell me. Void ha every right to kill me. I killed his wife, daughter and sister. Your wife! My mother!" 

I buried my head in my hands. Dad put his hands on my shoulder "It wasn't your fault. You didn't control what happened. It's the way of the fates."

Apparently, the story still had to end. "After the battle, you saw Void making his way to you. You went to him and hugged him. You cried on his shoulder, telling him it was your fault. He whispered one last thing and plunged the knife into you. He was not able to kill you, so he sent you to earth. He gave you the fate of a hero and then betrayal. Your fatal flaw turning on yourself."

I forced out. "What did he tell me."

"That doesn't matter," Beckendorf interrupted. 

They all had been so silent that I forgot they were there, but I had to know. "No. What did he say?"

"He said that it was your fault and you deserved everything that wa-"

I stood up, no letting Chaos finish. I took off the IV drip. I grabbed a random hoodie sitting on the dresser and practically ran out. There many shouts from behind but I didn't listen. I kept walking, ignoring the stares of the campers. With a start, I also realized that I wasn't wearing a hood. I didn't care though.  I couldn't bring myself to.

I had killed my cousin, aunt and mother. 

I don't deserve to be alive.