Chapter 4 Sammy and Simmons

Scarlett POV

I finally made it to Sam apartment. I transform into my human form once I knew there was no one around.

 I transform into my human form once I knew there was no one around

Clothes she has now. She can change her clothes every time she transforms into human for or stay with the ones she had.

I then walk inside. I knockout and waited for some minutes until the door finally open.

“Scarly thank god you really came. Your the only one that I could trust with all that I be doing” Sam said.

“No problem Sammy. I may be married and all but I’m still your best friend.

“Thanks again. Well then come in. Bee is inside” Sam said. I did as he said then walk inside. I then saw Bee in his Bi-pedal inside the apartment.

“Hello Bee” I said.

“Scarlett hello” Bee replied. I smile then turn my head and stop when I saw a certain someone. I couldn’t believe it it was Simmons.

“Will look at what we have here. It's the little girl that is dating the truck” Simmons said with a smile.

“Sorry Simmons but I’m not just dating Optimus now. I'm married to him and with a living thing growing inside of me” I said then walked over to a chair that was there.

“Wait, Scarlett what do you meet with a new living thing growing inside of you” Sam asked.

“Oh that right. I haven’t told you guys. I’m pregnant with Optimus baby” I said.

“WHAT!!” Sam yelled.

“Yeah, it came in a surprise for us too. I’m 4 months pregnant” I said while crashing the back of my head.

“Well, Scarly congratulation” Sam said with a smile and hug me.

“Will really nice for you but let go back to the case here” Simmons said breaking our little happy time here.

“You’ve got to break this case down” Simmons said.

“What we have here is an astronaut epidemic. MIA. Dead. Died in a car accident. Killed, DOA, Car death” Simmons told us while pointing at different photos on the wall.

“It’s like these guys can’t drive. They can fly into outer space, but they can’t drive a car” another guy that was there said.

“Wait who are you before we continued” I asked.

“Oh sorry the name is Dutch” he said.

“Nice meeting you Dutch name is Scarlett” I said with a smile.

I then hear Sam open the door and began to talk to someone on the other side.

“Procured your information, Witwicky” the person who sounded like a man said.