Toys. •Vminkook• (2)

Okay, now this is the time you can use your holy water. Im warning you! 😉😏
Please Vote and continue to request. Thank you.☺️

JJK

I woke up and took a bath. We we're going to have a concert today later on. We don't have anything scheduled but the concert. Might as well relax first.

I went back to my bed and closed my eyes.
But then, I heard 2 knocks.

Knock Knock.

I opened it and it was Tae hyung and Jimin hyung.

Then all of the memories came back to me.
"U-uhm.. W-what brings you h-here?" I asked nervously hoping it wasn't about the punishment.

"About your punishment.. We'll say it to you later before the concert." Jimin hyung said

"What Midget said." Tae hyung said back.

Jimin punched him and I laughed.
"Yah!" Jimin hyung said.

"Sorry. Sorry." Tae hyung laughed showing his famous box smile.

"We'll be going now, see ya later." Jimin hyung said.
I nodded.

"Guys! breakfast is up!" Jin hyung shouted downstairs.

All of us went downstairs and Yoongi hyung suddenly smacked my butt.

"Hyung!" I said rubbing my butt.

"Sorry, it just looked so perfect."
He winked.

"Pervert.." I said as I blushed.
"Yah, You guys are you gonna eat or what?" Jin hyung said.

"We will eat." We both said.

~

~

We were done eating. Each of us took a bath and iwore clothes to go to rehearsals.

Our Managers and Make Up stylists were on the other van. Me, Jimin Hyung and V hyung were in one car while the driver is the one who's driving and and all the other members are in another van.

"So, Are you ready Kook? The Punishment awaits you." Jimin hyung said as he smirked at me

"Yeah, Kookie. How about we do the punishment now?"  V hyung said.

As they said that, I widened my eyes and started to sweat nervously. 'Ah.. I shouldn't have go to this van!' I thought.

I started to shake nervously.

"Kook-ah, can you remove your jeans and boxers for us hmm?" Jimin hyung whispered to me. I felt his hot breath touch my neck and I whimpered.

"N-no h-hyung.. T-the dr-driver might s-see us.." i said.

"Kookie, haven't you noticed that the driver is Mark hyung?" V hyung said and I widened my eyes.

I looked over to the mirror for the driver and he looked at me and winked.

"Ey, Jungkook." Mark hyung said.

"Now remove it Jungkook." V hyung said in his deep and husky voice that sent shivers down to my spine..

I reached for my belt and unbuckled it. I was hesitating to do it.. I remove my jeans. My hands were trembling. And next my boxers.

"Good boy now face me and get on all fours."

(Here's what it looks like.