Summary

"With great power comes great responsibility..."

That seems to be the greatest saying among the Webb-Swingers, Gwen Stacy of Earth-65 is no exception. After the death of her world's Peter Parker, and being looked at as his killer, Gwen works to turn the public's opinion but at the same time is haunted by Peter's death and blames herself for it.

On another earth Peter Parker is trying to get over the death of his world's Gwen Stacy. Killed when the Green Goblin threw her off the George Washington Bridge. Peter caught her by a leg with a string of web. The sudden stop in midair also snapped Gwen's neck. Just like Gwen, Peter feels guilt for her death and blames himself.

These two have each lost someone that means the world to them, so when these two suddenly meet when the world need them the most, can they do it? Can they put away the past that they had for the others counter part and make it work when war calls them to the battle field? Or are they doomed to loose each other once again?

"I couldn't save the Gwen Stacy of my world."

"Hey, I couldn't save the Peter Parker in mine. Make you a deal, what say we watch over each other."

"Sounds like a plan."

Peter Parker x Gwen Stacy (Earth-65)

Disclaimer: I do not own Spider-Man or Spider-Gwen