Part 2

Her words came as a shock to him...still he kept mum...& left the place instantly before she could recognise his feelings through his dull face....

Next mrng...Sanyukta got ready...and within 9am...she took all her luggage in front of the main gate & waited for her cab there...
On the other hand Randhir who was busy punching his punching overnight... Till the mrng...was feeling kinda frustrating!!

Suddenly his eyes fell on the window...& through the glass of the window he could see Sanyu Standing outside, waiting near the gate...
His heart feared for a moment...he wished that it was never true!!

He quickly wore his tee...and ran towards the main gate...only to see the cab driver helping her to settle down her luggage in the car...
"Sanyukta!!"... He called..

She turned only to see him sweating profusely.
" good mrng Sir!! Actually I thought it's Sunday today...so it will be wrong if I disturb your rest!! I had already informed meera aunty about my arrival and also told her to inform u!!"...said sanyu

"Oh!!"... Exclaimed Randhir...
" Mam all your luggage has been set...!!"...interrupted the cab driver...
"Hmm!!"... She replied thus the car driver went towards his seat...
" sir...thank u so much for giving me a shelter...in your house!! I will be really grateful to u throughout my entire life...and yes!! Whenever u think that u need any type of help from me...just give me a call!! I will be present then & there!! & one more thing I hv already consulted with a lawyer...& he has already Arranged our divorce papers...it will send to u..within this 1week...and don't worry!! I hv already signed them!!
Goodbye!! "...said sanyu...& was about to enter the cab...when he said...

" sanyu...!!"...
She turned and looked at him...
"Actually u could hv stayed here...if u wanted I mean...u see there was no as such prob with us over here!!"... Said randhir...

" I know sir....but I think privacy often matters...and for u sana is everything!! U love her...and she loves u too!! And beleive me... I never wanted to be a reason for her insecurity... I mean she can think that being a wife I can enforce my rights upon u...which is completely wrong. I don't want to be misjudged... Again!! U both make a good pair...there is no as such role of mine between u both...!! The journey of our unwanted marriage was uptill here...now no more problems, no more misunderstandings!! Our path is completely separated from now on!! Goodbye again...and stay blessed!!"...said sanyu... And entered inside the cab...

The door got closed by her...thus the car moved towards an unknown destination..making their paths apart from each other!!

*****
1month passed away...thus Randhir started missing Sanyukta...
Though she never talked to him in that mansion...but her presence was felt...by him bcz of that bright light which used to be on inside her room for several hours....

Her absence made him realise what she was actually to him??
Randhir started spending most of the time in ofc...and whenever he felt tired he used to enter the guest room...only to feel the fragrance of her which was still there in the room...

The divorce papers were sent by the lawyer to him...but he never signed them...as don't know y but his heart was telling him that they will meet someday for sure!!

Not to forget that sana, who never left a chance to seduce him...by her charm in order to fulfill her greedy needs....
But randhir being a gentleman never crossed his limits with her...& declared that he dosent want to take their relationship further...

Being a selfish lady sana tried to blackmail him...by showing him the pics of their intimate moments...but Randhir being clever then her...realised that she only needs money and nothing else.

He warned her by saying that her cunning motives will be an obstacle for her only...
So if she wants her to be safe then she should join some other company...
He gave her an amount of 80lakhs and asked her to leave Jaipur..as soon as possible...!!

Sana thought for sometime and agreed with his opinion... And within somedays she left Jaipur!!

Life was going on smoothly but there was no taste of sweetness in it!!..

It was another day in ofc when Randhir cracked a deal with the Singhanias...and they asked him to come for a party in the honour of their deal...

Randhir was least interested in it but being the CEO he had to attend it.
Getting ready in a blue armaani suit he took his Lamborghini... And went towards the venue...

Entering inside the party...he saw the arrangements.
The party seemed to be really nice...as the arrangements were of high class...

He went towards the bar...when Singhania came and said.." Good evng Mr Shekhawat...how r u??"...
"Good evng Mr Singhania... I am fine....where is your son Aryan??"... Randhir asked...
" Aryan went to take his bff...from the airport!! Actually his Frnd has arrived here today only...she works in our company only...but in some different branch...at Goa!!"...said Singhania...

Just then someone screamed from behind Randhir...
"Dad!!"...
Singhania and Randhir looked at the person and the person was none other than Aryan...

" Aryan my son!! Where were u..? And where is my princess?? "...asked Singhania...
" don't say dad!! I mean she takes a lot of time...to get ready...!!"...said aryan...

"Not at all uncle...he is lying!!"... Said a girl...who was standing behind Aryan...
Aryan moved away...thus Randhir looked at the girl and he was shocked to see Sanyukta standing there...

She was looking completely different!!
Her style, her looks....all took a drastic change
She was looking beautiful in that black one piece...with a lil bit of makeup.... With her hairs lay open adding more charm in her beauty...

Her eyes roamed here & there when her eyes fell on him!!
Her face became dull...as she saw him already gawking at her...
" Mr Shekhawat... Meet my son's bff...or else u can consider her my daughter...also...meet Sanyukta!!"...said Singhania...

Randhir looked at him and then again at her...
Like some old movie all those past things started flashing in front of him...making his eyes glistened...!!

He was about to do a handshake with her when Aryan held her hand and said..."princess let's go on the dance floor...we will dance together!! "...
And before she could reply he dragged her along with him...

Randhir kept looking at them from a distance... And he smiled sarcastically at his fate thinking..." Yes our paths r separated, as bcz we r separated!!

"U were like a magic in my life...whom I loathed...
I always considered u as a bad omen when u were my good luck charm...
I never gave u the place where u were meant to be kept,
Always behaved like a stranger with u...though we were living under the same roof...
U never tried to force your rights upon me,
Respected me out of all those faults which I had in me...
Your aura started reflecting me,
Thus my misconception started disappearing...
I started feeling for u, when I came to know that it was too late for me, for us...
I was left by u....
And those feelings of mine remained unheard...

Today we met again after several days...
But see the game of fate...
Today we r completely unknown to each other...just like strangers...!!

Thank u