Chapter 18

Tori's P.O.V

It has been about five minutes or so since Niall and I came back into the hotel room. We are both sitting on a bed with our backs leaned up against the headboard while we snack on my cheesies.

I start to think about the hockey game tomorrow. I can just imagine how happy I will be. This puts a smile on my face. Niall poking the side of my face interrupts my thoughts.

"Why are you poking my face?" I laugh while grabbing more cheesies and shoving them in my face.

"Because you have dimples." Niall says still prodding at my face.

"No I don't." I say.

"Yes you do have dimples." He says with a 'are you crazy?' tone.

"Correction, I have only one dimple." I state.

Niall then climbs over top of me so he can see the other side of my face. He could have just asked me to turn my head. I laugh.

"Ha, you do only have one dimple." Niall laughs.

"I know, weird right?" I say.

"Kinda, it's unique." He replies.

"Thanks." I say with a smile.

"Hey um.... Niall you are almost gonna fall off the bed so I suggest you move." I laugh.

"What if I don't wanna move?" He sassily replies.

"Then this!" I exclaim before pushing him off of the bed.

"Ouch...." Niall groans.

"Sorry." I say.

"Help me up pleeeeaase?" Niall whines.

"Fine I guess so." I reply.

I get off of the bed and then offer my hand to Niall. He was just about to grab it when I pulled it back and yelled,

"PSYCH! AHAHAHA!"

"Remind me to never, ever feed you cheesies again!" He says pulling himself up from the floor and onto the bed again.

"Well then you can- 'KNOCK KNOCK' The door interrupted.

"I'll get it." I say.

I get up from the bed and walk to the door. I grab the handle and swing open the door to see my mom standing there with bags of Subway.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Tori. Hi Niall."

"Hi." Niall days from across the room.

I grab the bags from my mom and set them on the little table beside the TV. I pick out mine and Niall's sub leaving the other one for my mom.

"Here Niall."

"Thanks."

"No prob."

•••••

We are now finished our subs and I decide to change into my pajamas. I get off of the bed and grab my suitcase then head to the bathroom. I change into my Selena Gomez concert shirt that I now use for pajamas and my long fuzzy pajama pants that have bears on them. After I change I pull my crazy hair out of a ponytail and proceed to brush my teeth. I zip my suitcase up and then walk out of the bathroom.

"Bathroom's open." I announce.

"I'll go next." Mom announces.

When my mom comes out of the bathroom Niall goes in shortly after. While he is changing I hop off of the springy, yet comfortable bed and untuck all the sheets. It bothers me so much that they tuck in the sheets. Once I finish untucking the sheets I climb into the toasty blankets. Niall comes out with an old black T-shirt and grey sweats. He looks so cute. I find myself staring at him. Crap, I hope he didn't just notice that.. Luckily he doesn't because he is setting his suitcase on the ground. I look to my right to see my mom already asleep on the other bed sprawled out like a starfish. Well it looks like I'll be sleeping with Niall.