Chapter 18

*Zayn's p.o.v*

"Harry cheated on me with Caitlyn." Vanessa said. "Wait my Caitlyn?!" I ask she nods and I pretend to be sad. Truth is I have always had a crush on Vanessa, but Harry had her first. "Of course Harry get all of the girls." I said and sat beside her. "Um this may sound weird but can I sleep in your room so I don't have to see Harry?" Vanessa asked blushing a bit. "Of course now lets go before Caitlyn or Harry sees us."

I said standing up trying not to smile at her cuteness. "Um can you kinda carry me I cain't feel my ankle right now?" She ask again blushing deeper. I laughed a bit and picked her up. I take her to the room and and walk to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and head to the couch. I feel a soft hand on me an I stop walking.

"Stay?" Vanessa asked. I sigh trying not to let her know I am not sad about Caitlyn and lay beside her. I feel her cuddling into my side and I cain't help but to smile. I hear her say 'thank you' and I decide to play with her soft hair. When she looks asleep I whisper a 'anything for you' to her and kiss her cheek.
.
.
When I wake up I find Vanessa is still asleep. I smile at how cute she looks and quietly get out of the bed to make breakfast. I hear a nock on the door and I quickly open it before it wakes Vanessa up. I frown when I see Harry standing there with red eyes.

"Bro what are you doing up?" I asked him trying to sound normal. "Is Vanessa here? I really need to talk to her about yesterday." Harry said. "No sorry mate she should be in the room she shares with you. Also where is Caitlyn she didn't come back to the room yesterday?" I said acting like I knew nothing. She probably is with him being all slutty.

"Oh um yea she is with Maria and Niall she must have forgotten to tell you." I gave him a questionable look. "How do you know where my girlfriend is?" I asked him trying to hide my smirk. "Oh um I say her in the hallway." He nervously chuckled.

"Okay them sorry I couldn't help." I said smiling as I closed the door. Man I made him get all worked up. I laughed a bit and heading down and got breakfast. I went to my room and went into the bedroom. "Vanessa wake up I got you breakfast." Her beautiful eyes slowly opened and she smiled a little. "Thanks Zayn this means so much more to me than you can imagine."

She hugged me and I hugged me back. "It means more to me more than you will ever know." I whispered so she couldn't hear me. We slowly pull away and she starts to eat her breakfast. "Did Harry try to find me?" Vanessa asked when she finished her breakfast. "Yea I kinda acted like I didn't know about the cheating so I said you should be at the room." I said shrugging a bit.

"Oh my gosh Zayn I love you." She laughed. "Yea I also asked where Caitlyn was at and man he almost had a nervous breakdown." I said smiling. "This gives me an idea to get back at them." Vanessa said evilly smirking. I can already tell I will like this idea of hers even if I haven't heard it yet.